Ex-La. gov convicted of corruption gets TV show

Reader

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-la-gov-convicted-corruption-gets-tv-show-202431007.html

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards will star on a new cable TV show with the woman he married after his release from federal prison on a corruption conviction.

In a Facebook exchange Friday, Trina Scott Edwards told The Associated Press she's currently filming for "The Governor's Wife," which will showcase the 34-year-old wife of the octogenarian former governor.

According to A&E, the series will follow Trina Edwards as she tries to fit into the former governor's upscale world while trying to get along with step-daughters almost twice her age and corral her teenage sons.................

Will EE be offering up second helpings of his infamous "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy" statement?

He's a force of nature - as long as we view nature as also being responsible for hemlock and rip tides.

I’m not here to defend hemlock or rip tides but I’ll tell you one thing Edwards was good for: Keeping that grand wizard out of the governor’s chair in 1991.

I’m not here to defend hemlock or rip tides but I’ll tell you one thing Edwards was good for: Keeping that grand wizard out of the governor’s chair in 1991.

Word.

"You gotta...accen-tuate the positive

Elim-inate the negative....":lol:

Can you believe that DD was even an OPTION as late as 1991? Egads! :eek:

Lol. Seriously, we gotta take what we can get here in the land of drive-thru-daiquiris, #5 in gun deaths, # 49 in education and dead last on the Camelot index. So yay!

Hemlock or kudzu? Lol

"Vote For the Crook. It's Important."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni