GUILTY PA - Jennifer Velez Negron, 26, tortured, body burned, Berks County, 27 Dec 2012

StephMitchell

Reaction score
From http://pennsylvaniamissing.com/salisburytwpfjavi.html

Unidentified White or Hispanic Female
Found December 27, 2012 in Salisbury Twp, Lehigh County

Vital Statistics
Race/Ethnicity: White or light-skinned Hispanic
Estimated Age: 20 to 40 years old
Estimated Height: 5' to 5'2"
Estimated Weight: 150-170 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoo of "JAVI" on right side of neck.
Jewelry: Yellow metal hoop earrings (2 to 2.5 inches in diameter), woven style bracelet with "Puerto Rican Flag" beads.
Clothing: She may have been wearing: gray sweatpants, underwire type bra, white ribbed cloth (possibly a white sock), red shirt. Black, tightly woven fabric, possibly an article of clothing.

Case Details
On Thursday, December 27, 2012, at around 9:30 a.m., the burning body of this unknown woman was discovered just off of Chestnut Hill Road, near the Unami Fish & Game Club in Salisbury Twp.
An autopsy determined that she died of suffocation and thermal burns. She was burned beyond recognition.
A local resident told a Bethelem Patch reporter that he had passed the area at around 7:45 that morning and all was quiet.
At some time, in the next hour and a half, this woman was dumped off the side of the road and set on fire. Despite widespread media coverage and the best efforts of local law enforcement and the coroner's office, she remains unidentified.

If you have any information about this case or the identity of the victim, please contact:

Salisbury Township Police Dept.
Sgt Donald Sabo or Det Kevin Kress
610-797-1447
or
Tip Line
610-402-2400
or
Lehigh County Coroner's Office
610-782-3426

when i typed the name in facebook it comes up with javier as a popular name for men from puerta rico..

when i typed the name in facebook it comes up with javier as a popular name for men from puerta rico..

Yes, Javi is probably short for Javier so she probably has a Javier that is close to her, a son, husband or brother would be my guess. Too bad it is such a common name otherwise it would be a lead now it is probably just an indication that the person is close to someone from the Spanish-speaking world.

Now I wonder if family knows its her, but because of the burn - officials are waiting on positive ID from dental/etc?

The woven bracelt with the beads that match the colors of the pueto rican flag make me think this women is at the young age of the age estimate 20-40. As I know bracelets and pendents like that were popular where I am in the high school population. I don't see them on older women.

Cameo

From July 2013:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2013/07/witness_describes_cellphone_vi.html

According to Jovanda Mosley-Lebo, Maurice and Michael Wilkins had sinister goals in retaliating for a drug deal that left them with fake cocaine and cost them $700.

Mosley-Lebo testified today to having watched cell phone video of Jennifer Velez-Negron bound to a chair, forced to do drugs and then choked by one of the brothers as part of their payback.

The two are accused of kidnapping, torturing and strangling Velez-Negron, 26, and then eventually dumping and burning her body on Chestnut Hill Road in Salisbury Township. They are also accused of fatally shooting Rafael N. Alequin and Palmer Township resident Dario McLemore over the deal.

From October 2015:

http://www.readingeagle.com/news/ar...-pleads-guilty-in-three-december-2012-murders

Moments after admitting he was involved in three murders in December 2012, Maurice A. Wilkins turned around to apologize to the families of the victims...

Keller sentenced Wilkins to life in prison, the mandatory sentence in Pennsylvania for a first-degree murder conviction...

Michael Wilkins went to trial in June and was convicted by a jury of three counts of first-degree murder and related charges. He was also spared the death penalty and is currently serving his life sentence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back