At least 100 missing in Australia fires: 120,000 hectares scorched

I cannot believe this has happened again, so soon after Victoria. :(

:rose:
those affected.

Terrible news. And at least one fire deliberately set..

My thoughts are with the people in Tassie today. Most folks are accounted for, thank goodness! Hoping the rest will turn up safe and sound. I am sorry for all the animals in bad fires like this too, the toll is always very high and the aftermath horrific.

(is it just me, or does Gillard always looks a window dummy posing for pictures, never looks genuine.. maybe it's just cause I really dislike her..)

NSW might be next, they're saying - massive influx of hot air from central Aus is going to spike temps up into the 40's, so let's hope no fires break out anywhere else. Be safe, everyone.

Terrible news. And at least one fire deliberately set..

My thoughts are with the people in Tassie today. Most folks are accounted for, thank goodness! Hoping the rest will turn up safe and sound. I am sorry for all the animals in bad fires like this too, the toll is always very high and the aftermath horrific.

(is it just me, or does Gillard always looks a window dummy posing for pictures, never looks genuine.. maybe it's just cause I really dislike her..)

NSW might be next, they're saying - massive influx of hot air from central Aus is going to spike temps up into the 40's, so let's hope no fires break out anywhere else. Be safe, everyone.

I second that, Ausgirl. I have family in your part of the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back