Steve Thomas Deposition

trixie

Former Member
Reaction score
I believe I've read just about everything there is to read on this case but I'm not sure I've ever read Steve Thomas' deposition. I see it refered to from time to time. I've looked here and over at ACR but I can't find it. Can somebody direct me or post a link? Thanks!:)

trixie said:
I believe I've read just about everything there is to read on this case but I'm not sure I've ever read Steve Thomas' deposition. I see it refered to from time to time. I've looked here and over at ACR but I can't find it. Can somebody direct me or post a link? Thanks!:)

Trixie,

Look again at the ACandyRose site. It's there.

BlueCrab said:
Trixie,

Look again at the ACandyRose site. It's there.
I will read that after I've had more time to digest his book which I read right before DOI. I hope that the great disdain he had for the DA's office did not colour his judgement about the case. I couldn't believe how much of that book was putting the DA's office down. Not that maybe they didn't deserve it.

Kalypso said:
I will read that after I've had more time to digest his book which I read right before DOI. I hope that the great disdain he had for the DA's office did not colour his judgement about the case. I couldn't believe how much of that book was putting the DA's office down. Not that maybe they didn't deserve it.

Hey Kalypso,

I have always believed that Steve Thomas was out for DA blood!

In my opinion His book was money related.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back