SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please Continue Here...

111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/91...g-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

1st post. Sky Crew checking in. We love <3 you Sky!

This is the saddest. I followed it somewhat closely at first , but I have to admit I have no clue what's gone on in the last year, basically nothing, right? No POI, no calling mom a suspect, no trace of Sky anywhere ? Is there one location where I can catch up on the basics .......like where the daughter lives now? What mom does nnow ? Someone who acted so irrationally cannot be functioning in society, working etc the way she acted right ?

New year, new thread, and still no news.

Following up to what Rouge said at end of last thread, I would say IMOO that indeed a lot of people care, including LE. From my contacts with them about this case, they seem as dedicated and frustrated as we are. Of course, we can vent here, but they have to remain tight-lipped, or risk undermining their investigation. So much time likely elapsed before anyone knew Sky was missing/gone no doubt made the case so much harder to solve. And we know for sure that Solomon, M, and this great group of Sky Crew care.

One day closer sweet boy, we're on thread #19 and not stopping now.

Good morning Sky Crew. Im SO proud of you guys!

Good morning Little Man...WE LOVE YOU!!

This is the saddest. I followed it somewhat closely at first , but I have to admit I have no clue what's gone on in the last year, basically nothing, right? No POI, no calling mom a suspect, no trace of Sky anywhere ? Is there one location where I can catch up on the basics .......like where the daughter lives now? What mom does nnow ? Someone who acted so irrationally cannot be functioning in society, working etc the way she acted right ?

Little M lives with Solomon. When he and Julia divorced after Sky was reported missing, he was awarded full custody of Sky and little M.

Julia is living, I guess, still in that fancy apartment of hers. I have no idea how she pays for it. I'm guessing she doesn't work either? Her brother and mother live nearby. No one in the media has attempted to follow up on what is going on with Julia and LE has said very little with regard to her.

LE says it is still an active investigation, but no POI or anything has been announced. **shrugs**

ETA: Prior to them divorcing, Julia was given court ordered supervised visits with little M. She never did visit with her and take advantage of that opportunity.

Little M lives with Solomon. When he and Julia divorced after Sky was reported missing, he was awarded full custody of Sky and little M.

Julia is living, I guess, still in that fancy apartment of hers. I have no idea how she pays for it. I'm guessing she doesn't work either? Her brother and mother live nearby. No one in the media has attempted to follow up on what is going on with Julia and LE has said very little with regard to her.

LE says it is still an active investigation, but no POI or anything has been announced. **shrugs**

ETA: Prior to them divorcing, Julia was given court ordered supervised visits with little M. She never did visit with her and take advantage of that opportunity.

TKS and if I'm not mistaken this is the lady I saw a video of , shortly after the baby got ' lost' , and she was acting like a lunatic, riding on the dad and making outlandish statements. Seems it was a video diary of sorts. I bet one of you have that super handy, right? Or are there tons of them?
And for the record, I think something much more severe than OCD is an issue with her. I have a little ocd and have friends with much ocd and none are child......... " ____________" ers.

I cannot believe that she has not been arrested. How is she getting away with this?

Schmae, nothing has really happened. There was a vigil held in Sky's honor. Of course no one from Julia's side of the family showed their face.

As SurfieTX said, M lives with her dad.
From what I've read, Julia does absolutely nothing except sponge off taxpayer dollars; living in the same luxury apartment (on gvt assistance).

Regarding the grandma (Julia's mom), princesspjs came across an old article that had a quote from the "grandma". I think it sums up her feelings about Sky being missing: http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/sky-metalwala-vanished-1-year-ago/nSyR4/

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne tried to contact Biryakova for her side of the story. Her mother emailed Horne back, saying, "I'll appreciate it if you and/or any of your colleagues will never contact me again!!! Find yourself something else to write about!!!"

:furious:

BBM: She receives gvt assistance from the local Housing Authority. I wouldn't think she was working. She'd have to show her face to do that.

In the beginning, Julia was too upset to meet with and discuss Sky's disappearance with LE. I wonder what her excuse is for not talking with them now? There has to be a change made to our laws when it comes to the life of a person, particularly an innocent, helpless child.

Bringing this from Thread #18 to follow-up on this:

Originally Posted by GateKeeper
Im sure that the state must know by now that Julia is fraudulently recieving free houseing..etc.
BUT..Im in a nasty mood today so I made a phone call to the King County Housing Authority. I finally got to speak to two nice gentlemen who informed me that my report will be looked into. And I got the feeling that the second gentleman I talked to knew exactly who Julia is. I felt "heard"..and Im glad
They are also sending me a standard complaint report form..snail mail,wow.

http://www.kcha.org/aboutus/contactus.aspx

Did you ever receive the complaint form or have you heard anything from the HA?

Dear Sky Crew,

I figured in the face of all this hopelessness, it might be nice to throw in a little sunshine.

As some of you who were following in the earlier days of Sky's case might know, my wife and I have been struggling with infertility for the past year and hoping against hope that she would get pregnant.

Well, the joyful news is finally here and ready to be shared: she's pregnant!!

We're expecting our first child, a baby boy, this July.

And, yes, the name Sky has made it to our top ten list (we also just like nature names!).

I don't know if that's where we'll end up in terms of naming our son, but I just wanted you all to know that Sky is being honored one way or another....and that life does goes on.

If you're curious....this is how I'm feeling right now:

:great::rocker::blushing::dance::skip::heartbeat:

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

Such good news! It gives me hope because my son and his wife have been trying a long time to have a baby. Maybe your good luck will rub off on them.

Dear Sky Crew,

I figured in the face of all this hopelessness, it might be nice to throw in a little sunshine.

As some of you who were following in the earlier days of Sky's case might know, my wife and I have been struggling with infertility for the past year and hoping against hope that she would get pregnant.

And, yes, the name Sky has made it to our top ten list (we also just like nature names!).

I don't know if that's where we'll end up in terms of naming our son, but I just wanted you all to know that Sky is being honored one way or another....and that life does goes on.

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

Congrats!!!! My husband and I also went through infertility for 5 years, but we now have a son who will be 5 in March! Boys are so much fun!! So happy for you guys!

:woohoo: CONGRATS on parenthood!!! :woohoo:

Sky is a perfect name considering how much time you have invested in this case. Our son was named after a case that I followed closely. My husband said, "Well, you say that name 50 times a day, why not?!" :blushing:

Dear Sky Crew,

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

What totally awesome news and congrats to everyone as I imagine family members will be so excited for you both as well.

It simply brought tears to my eyes that you would consider Sky as a name.

I do know this. This is one child that will be brought into the arms of very loving parents.

Again my Congratulations!!

OHHHH Rouge Im SO happy for you!!! Way to go my friend!! Hugs for you and your wife..but dont squeeze TO tight,dont wanna squish that baby boy!!! ;)

Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing news with us. You made me smile :D

Dear Sky Crew,

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

Absolutely thrilling news!!! Biggest congratulations to you and Mrs Rouge

Dear Sky Crew,

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

Wonderful news, I know for your problem and use to think that is not justice but ....

it is. Congratulation you are wonderful people:yourock:.

It is shame that till today we don't have any positive track where and what happened to baby boy.

Conspiracy? or ignorance? but I can't understand her and her family, even investigation.
It is like whole world turn upside down for me, how bad it is for little boy I can't imagine.

Punished, with hunger and who knows what more,I looked at his pictures and his smile looks to me sad.

It kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member