VICTIM #8 - Necole Guillory, 27 - Found Deceased 19 August 2009

Justiceforever

Reaction score
I copied this from the original victims thread. It was originally posted by MeoW333 and respectfully snipped in places by me. Thanks MeoW!
This is the best I can do to start a thread for her. I would have reformatted it bit it's just too much typing than I want to do on my little phone. ; )

The 8th victim, Necole Guillory, had a childhood friend who said Guillory most likely knew all the other women.

Eighth victim -- Jenning woman's body found along Interstate 10 in South Louisiana
Gannett Louisiana News • August 21, 2009

The body was found Wednesday near Egan between Crowley and Jennings and Jeff Davis Sheriff Ricky Edwards has identified the body as 26-year-old Necole Guillory. Bouler attended elementary school with Guillory and lives next door to where Guillory's family once lived.

Hers is the eighth in a string of mysterious deaths of young Jennings women since 2005.

Guillory's childhood friend Bouler knew most of the victims and said Guillory likely knew all the women. She also lived a similar lifestyle.

Guillory was arrested and convicted of possession of crack cocaine in 2007 and served 20 months in prison for the crime, according to court documents.

She was released earlier this year and at the time of her death, she had a warrant for her arrest. She had violated probation by not keeping in contact with her probation officer.

She had a long list of arrests dating to 2001, including theft, burglary, aggravated assault, aggravated assault of a police officer, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple criminal damage. Most of the cases were dismissed.

Although Guillory is last known to have lived in Jennings, she grew up in Lake Arthur and only attended school through seventh grade, according to court documents.

Guillory would have been 27 next week. Her last known address was in the Acadian Apartments in Jennings.

Darlene Daigle, a 14-year resident of the apartments, lived near Guillory's apartment. Daigle often sat outside and talked to Guillory, calling her "very outgoing."

Childhood friend Bouler agrees with Daigle.

"She was a very nice girl," she said. "I know these girls did drugs. I know. ... They do not deserve to be killed and something should have been done about this. Eight girls and nobody knows nothing."

Just stumbled upon this. Area Nicole was found.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=egan+la&ie=UTF8&hl=en&start=0&ll=30.232004,-92.506943&spn=0.033074,0.055017&z=14&layer=c&cbll=30.231871,-92.506907&panoid=1Z9r0xoOStYZTaBZFadjYw&cbp=12,54.18"]egan la - Google Maps[/ame]

Posted on the jdpkiller thread, with comment that she was most likely thrown over the bridge, start at post August 21, 2009 at 11:10 a.m. this page:

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/general-discussion-thread-25/

Just stumbled upon this. Area Nicole was found.

egan la - Google Maps

Posted on the jdpkiller thread, with comment that she was most likely thrown over the bridge, start at post August 21, 2009 at 11:10 a.m. this page:

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/general-discussion-thread-25/

That IS interesting. Loretta Lynn Chaisson was also found under a bridge! I don't however see a nearby bridge in this pic. Am I missing it? Seaslugg can you find a picture of the bridge?

The poster said this is where the ballpark is. That the photo was not current in 2009 as it was all overgrown by then. The bridge is elsewhere near the ballpark, the poster did not know how to post maps. I haven't read far enough to find out exactly where, haven't had time. I'm sure there is a better address for the exact resting area somewhere. Hope that makes sense.

:rocker: Thanks Merc! Wow! That's two girls under bridges. Likely thrown off the bridge. I would say, maybe someone pulled under the bridge to hide from sight and drop the bodies, but the bridge that LLCL was found undet was pretty muddy and swampy under the bridge. So it probably makes more sense that they both were thrown. What do yo all think?

Here's my info on Necole:

Full name: Necole Jean Guillory
Body found: 8/19/09
Body location: on a west bound, I-10 overpass embankment near Plant Road in Egan, LA. The area is located between mile markers 73 and 74.
Description: w/f, age 26, 5'7'', 160 lbs.
Cause of death: asphyxiation, ruled a homicide.
Toxicology reports: high levels of drugs and alcohol

Parents: Charles Wayne & Barbara Ancelet Guillory, of Lake Arthur
Children: B**** Duhon of Lake Arthur, M**** Prudhomme, III of Welsh, S*** Guillory (AKA-K*** Landry) of Houston, TX, and H**** Guillory of Welsh
Sisters: Jennifer Marie Guillory, Valarie Faye Mott both of Welsh, and Jessica Guillory of Lake Arthur.

Here is Necole's obituary: http://www.funeralplan.com/obits/view.html?action=view&id=176816

I asked Seaslugg to do a high definition photo of the location you provided. Thanks again for that.

Hi.

I did some quick research and this is what I learned...

She was not thrown from a bridge. She was found towards the bottom of the embankment of the highway right before the overpass. There is a perfect location for a vehicle to pull over at the top of the hill. I do not have aerial photos but I can show you from Google Earth some really great details.

Attached please find a photo of the location looking from the highway. The area highlighted to the right is where she was discarded. Also note what is ahead of us on the road; ANOTHER TRUCK. This is two in a row that supports my out-of-town-trucker hunch.

More detailed photos to follow.

Attachments

• Interstate 10.jpg
    Interstate 10.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 28
This is a photo of what it looks like from the top of the hill.

That is a baseball field to the right at the bottom of the field. You cannot see it but there is a barbed wire fence at the bottom of the hill along with some very tall vegetation. No way anyone would try to access the area where she was found by foot. She was absolutely rolled off the top of the hill.

Another dump-and-run in an area where the killer could see headlights coming for miles and miles away. Very little chance of getting caught in the middle of the night.

Attachments

• Interstate 10.jpg
    Interstate 10.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 22
Here is a view looking up the side of the hill from below the highway.

I highlighted the area where she was found. I wish I had more to share with you but the plane that takes the high def photos doesn't bother to photograph areas with no buildings worth photographing. I do have one more idea...

She was wrapped in a blue tarp from what I have read. If the entire baseball field below is easily viewable from the top of the highway then that means that the entire side of the highway embankment should be easily viewable from the infield of the the baseball field and where the spectators would view a game or a baseball team practicing. There is a small possibility that someone took some photos or game videos from a baseball game or practice at that field around the time of her murder.

Let me see what I can dig up. I will also post one last photo of the location from the air with the streets labeled.

Attachments

• Interstate 10.jpg
    Interstate 10.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
Here are two views from the sky.

Once again, I am very sorry that I do not have any high-def photos of this location in my database.

Attachments

• Interstate 10.JPG
    Interstate 10.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Interstate 10 closer.JPG
    Interstate 10 closer.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 15
This information was published Aug 21, 2009 - Page: 1A of The Advocate. Links no longer work, and I don't think I can quote the whole article, so I'll just post some relevant bits of it and provide a link to the forum where you can read the rest for yourselves.

Guillory was last seen Sunday and was reported missing by her mother Wednesday afternoon, according to the Jennings Police Department.

The missing persons report came in at 1:30 p.m. and was forwarded to members of Multi-Agency Investigative Task Force, which comprises local, state and federal agencies.

The task force has been charged with investigating the unsolved deaths and was formed in December.

Edwards said the team began interviewing at 2 p.m. and was notified at 2:30 p.m. that a body had been found between mile markers 72 and 73 in Acadia Parish.

He said forensic teams from Calcasieu Parish and the FBI arrived about 8 p.m. to bring the body to the Calcasieu Parish Coroner’s Office for autopsy.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-10118.html (posted by Faith)

(Take the time to read the whole thing. It's worth it.)

This is a photo of what it looks like from the top of the hill.

That is a baseball field to the right at the bottom of the field. You cannot see it but there is a barbed wire fence at the bottom of the hill along with some very tall vegetation. No way anyone would try to access the area where she was found by foot. She was absolutely rolled off the top of the hill.

Another dump-and-run in an area where the killer could see headlights coming for miles and miles away. Very little chance of getting caught in the middle of the night.

You are amazing Seaslug! TY! I got the goosebumps when I looked at that! It's a PERFECT place for a vechicle to pull over and ( what roll?) her down the hill. If she was found in a blue tarp, that screams trucker! A flatbed truck would be the type of truck to look for because they are the ones that use tarp to tie down their loads. The cab of a truck is a good place to conceal a murder/ keep a body until an opportunity arises to dump it. There is a bunk bed in the back and a zipper curtain between the front and back of the cab. Someone could easily kill someone and leave them in the back, zip the cirtain and carry on their route untill they find a place to dispose of the body. No body would think much about a truck being pilled over on the side of the road and and any passing vechicles wouldn't be able to see what was going on on the passenger side of a parked truck esp. at night! Kinda creepy to imagine as I sit in the cab of a truck.

Another family relation:

XXXXon August 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM said:

Terry Guillory’s father and Necole’s father was brothers. So it would be his niece.

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 2:29 PM said:

That would make them 1st cousins

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 2:35 PM said:

Pissedoff is that right?

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM said:

Yea Necole was first cousins to Terrie and I…

X's for internet names by me.

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/general-discussion-thread-27/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member