GUILTY TX - Leah Aguirre, 2, Crosbyton, 1 Jan 2013

SurfieTX

Reaction score
Two year-old Leah Marie Aguirre is described as Hispanic girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Aguirre was born on January 6, 2011.

Police are searching for a man named Miguel who is believed to have abducted Leah Marie Aguirre. Miguel is described as Hispanic with brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be driving a red Ford Focus. He was last heard from in Crosbyton.

http://kfyo.com/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-crosbyton-girl/

So there must have been an eyewitness?
Prayers that they will find her before any harm comes to her.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/20535138/amber-alert-issued-for-crosbyton-2-year-old

According to the Crosby County Sheriff's Office, the child's mother -Tina Aguirre, 22 - was under investigation by Children's Protective Services. She was told if they came to her house, she would have to hand over the child.

Authorities say a man named Miguel posed as CPS worker and took the child. He is described as having brown hair and brown eyes and was driving a red Ford Focus.

Investigators say there are reports that the mother was trying to sell this child to someone in Mexico for $2,000. They believe Miguel may be involved in this in some way, and authorities are investigating the possibility that the mother could be linked to the child's disappearance.According to the Crosby County Sheriff's Office, the child's mother -Tina Aguirre, 22 - was under investigation by Children's Protective Services. She was told if they came to her house, she would have to hand over the child.

Authorities say a man named Miguel posed as CPS worker and took the child. He is described as having brown hair and brown eyes and was driving a red Ford Focus.

Investigators say there are reports that the mother was trying to sell this child to someone in Mexico for $2,000. They believe Miguel may be involved in this in some way, and authorities are investigating the possibility that the mother could be linked to the child's disappearance.

You were faster than I, Surfie! :)

Thanks, Mods, for merging the threads.

It scares me that this baby has been missing for 5 days and they just issued the Amber Alert.

Oh, this poor precious baby girl! Doesn't sound like she was any safer at home. I pray they find her safely and she's allowed to be adopted into a loving family.

OMG . So this may be a set up to sell her kid? :(
Five days later..........what the heck :(
Today is her birthday !

I didn't even notice that she had been missing since the 3rd. Was she just reported missing today??

Cannot believe she has been missing since January 3rd and was just reported today. This child could be anywhere! Probably in Mexico by now. Someone needs to check the border crossings.

0E01EAAEAFDA7CDC0C0A052EA77590D8_292_292.jpg

http://www.kztv10.com/images/thumbnails/0E01EAAEAFDA7CDC0C0A052EA77590D8_292_292.jpg

Cannot believe she has been missing since January 3rd and was just reported today. This child could be anywhere! Probably in Mexico by now. Someone needs to check the border crossings.

Who waited to report her missing, mom or LE? Do we know?
If mom waited, then my guess is she's hoping to give the ' abductor'
a head start .
She's so cute.......somebody's angel !

How can a mother sell her little child. Please...somebody rescue this innocent little one before it's too late.

So many things are wrong with this already...I don't see a good outcome at all.

I'm seeing that the man was posing as a CPS worker. Oh Lord, please keep this baby safe!

Who waited to report her missing, mom or LE? Do we know?
If mom waited, then my guess is she's hoping to give the ' abductor'
a head start .
She's so cute.......somebody's angel !

I'm wondering if Miguel even exists.

ETA: I see upthread that the child was taken from a family friend?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back