Identified! CO - Aurora, LIVING WhtMale, 20s, possible amnesia, Jan'13 - Name withheld

DylansMom34

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.9news.com/news/article/309343/339/Mystery-man-walks-into-Aurora-McDonalds

AURORA - Aurora police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who does not remember anything about his identity or past.

Aurora police were called Saturday when the man walked into the McDonald's at 14251 East Colfax Avenue and did not know who he was.

The man's exact age is not known and had no identification, phone, or identifying documents with him. Police say his fingerprints were run through a national database but there were no matches.

Police say a medical evaluation shows no sign of injury or trauma. He remains at the hospital and still is unaware of his identity.

The man is described as a white male with dark hair who appears to be in his 20s.

Anybody who may know the identity of this male is asked to call Aurora Police Detective Mark Yacano 303-739-6090.

Hi Dylansmom!

The article has a picture. Hopefully, someone will recognize him.

130108072734_mystery.JPG

I'm going through some missing people lists. So far not finding anything. I bet someone will recognize him....

Alot of similarities. I was thinking the missing young man has dimples, but the other pictures look like they could be scars. Nothing about a tattoo but he could have just gotten that recently.

I'm a newbie to this, lol, but I agree.

Looks pretty close to me. He also appears to have a scar on his left cheek, as is described of Bohne.

Give a call to the Detective on it or I can call if you'd like. They should at least check on it. :)

Aurora Police Detective Mark Yacano 303-739-6090.

Calling the detective with the help of my mother.
Quite shy, but hoping we find a match here!

I called in, first timer here! I was so nervous, so my mom dialed it and spoke for me. Let's see if we get a message tomorrow lol. :D

This is horrible, but because of someone whose name rhymes with Kenjaman Byle, I'm now suspicious of all so called amnesiacs.

I tend to be generally suspicious too. It is odd to me that whenever this happens they never seem to have ID on them. But this kid looks young and at that age I didn't carry mine around all the time either. I will say I don't think he is any of the missing persons suggested so far.

Ehhh, I don't think this is Troy Bohne Jr. - I believe that Troy has a current facebook.

Well, that's great news! I'm glad he's been identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back