Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

[video=youtube;Q07NxRGYfSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg[/video]

I am very interested to see what information that they were able to pull up from her computer, such as browsing history or web searches.

She WANTED his body in the shower. My theory is that she planned to get him in there (she mentioned in an interview that the water droplets looked cool in the pictures) so she got him in there by suggesting that she photograph the water droplets around him. I think that she did this to have a contained crime scene, not expecting that he was going to struggle his way out of the shower and down part of the hall.

It could be that she didn't plan on anyone noticing the gun missing from her grandparent's place, and when it was noticed missing and reported, she changed her plan to a knife, with the gun only being used later when he wouldn't die. I bet she panicked when he almost got out of the room. She did NOT want him discovered until she had time to get far away. She had to consciously lock the door to his bedroom behind her by either using a key or turning the lock on the handle before she closed the door. This to me shows how clearly she was thinking. Not someone fleeing in fear, but still somewhat methodical.

I wonder if they have found any computer searches of crime scenes and such. Or anything relating to the car rental, travel distances and times, license plate tampering, etc, or anything that could point to premeditation that we haven't heard about yet. She seems to be one of those types of people who think that they are smarter than they are, thus slipping up here and there in their crimes.

Her demeanor in all of the interviews after TA's death is eerie...she is calm and almost unflappable. I bet she could pass any polygraph. I bet her vital signs change very little if at all under stress. So creepy.

IMO, she will NOT take the stand. She then would have to answer questions about the knife, gun, car rental, etc. Although, she WAS dumb enough to give those TV interviews, so she must have some grandiose thoughts about her ability to lie well.

did anyone post a picture of Travis in the shower? It's gruesome, so I don't know if I should post it here. But it sure looks like he was rinsed off :(

Thx.

Mel

did anyone post a picture of Travis in the shower? It's gruesome, so I don't know if I should post it here. But it sure looks like he was rinsed off :(

Thx.

Mel

I am tech challenged, but I wonder if anyone here could compilate ALL of the photos and post a link that we could reference without having to go back through posts. (photos of crime scene from both TA's camera and LE photos, evidence photos and diagrams, etc., including graphic photos that some may or may not want to see for reference.)

Don't know if this is allowed. TIA.

Thanks to the poster who captured the screen shots of TA's body. Although disturbing, it sure does bring home the viciousness of the attack.

Good morning!

I've finally caught up. This case just sickens me and I don't even know what to say about it except that she'd better be found guilty.

I am tech challenged, but I wonder if anyone here could compilate ALL of the photos and post a link that we could reference without having to go back through posts. (photos of crime scene from both TA's camera and LE photos, evidence photos and diagrams, etc., including graphic photos that some may or may not want to see for reference.)

Don't know if this is allowed. TIA.

I just started a media/timeline/no discussion thread here:
Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

anyone can post links there and it will keep them in one place

Good Morning
Is there another link to the YouTube tribute video? The link does not work? Has the video been pulled?

Also does anyone know if there are any videos of yesterday's trial (day 3)? There were videos of day 1 and 2 but it looks like those were pulled?

I just clicked on the play button and it plays right on the thread?

Okay, so back to the last pic of Travis alive: He looks scared and almost like he's been crying...I wonder if she had the camera and the gun and was telling him what to do...

It was so good to see Travis in smiling pictures in that video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker