GA - Man arrested on a sex trafficking charge

raine1212

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This is the only one on NCMEC that comes up- would be 17 in a few weeks

Could it be possible she was never reported missing? Maybe she comes from family that are in that life? I don't know.

There is a young lady from the location given that age. She's endangered runaway. She was reported missing only a few months ago. It is possible it is someone that went back out there. It happens way too much.

Prayers she may get the help she needs and a safe place to grow and heal and understand her worth and gifts. This is heart breaking

I understand that sleuths will go sleuthing, and that OKAY :) But... if you uncover information regarding the child's identity, please do NOT post it in the thread. I know that is a hard one, but remember this is a victim of sexual abuse and a minor. As such, we need to protect them the best we can.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Salem

Glad to hear this young lady is now safely removed from her [unusual person] and that authorities know who she is and how she came to be with him. Prayers that she can recover her sense of self and move forward into a better life.

I'm pretty sure it is not Haliegh. Her and her mother are missing together. We have a thread on them in the Not Forgotten area. :(

Given the circumstances of their case, I don't believe they have travelled to the Montana area.

Salem

Thanks Salem: I was pretty sure it was not her either- just stating she was the only one listed on NCMEC that was close. I also checked blacknmissing.
Someone upthread seems to have a good idea of who this victim may be. Prayers for her...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back