Paradise Lost Trilogy (this is probably a long shot)

lunchbox

Reaction score
But do any of you happen to have this trilogy on DVD that you'd be willing to lend me? I know I am new here but I can link you to several online sites that show a long-standing history of good feedback and I'm more than happy to pay shipping to/from, and even extra if you want to 'rent' it to me. I just can't fork over $40 for the set and our library doesn't have it.

Any takers?? :)

Right now on my HBO on demand has all 3 movies. It states that it is available till 1-14-13.

I have COX cable company based in NV.

I don't have cable but thank you!! I will have to check if Amazon Prime streaming has it for rent. Hadn't thought to look there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You can try Hulu Plus and Netflix. I know Netflix has them. You can watched them on your computer with a free trial week of service. If you don't want to keep the service after the free week, you can cancel it super easily and they won't bug you or spam you.
I don't have personal copies of the docs, but have seen them many times and will probably be reviewing them again tomorrow before they're gone from Comcast.
After you've watched them, be sure to look up the Terry Hobbs v. Natalie Pasdar deposition. It's about 12 hours of footage, but well worth it.

Here is the full documentary: [video=youtube;ajgNzU0Ev2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajgNzU0Ev2Y[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back