WY- Casper police investigating web threats, schools under lockdown

kai

Reaction score
http://k2radio.com/casper-police-investigate-web-threat/

Casper Police are investigating a series of threats made on a website, claiming area residents might be in danger. A police spokesperson said the web posts made non-specific threats to the general public in Casper, referencing the use of firearms, as well as unconventional weapons such as baseball bats and kitchen knives.

There is a photo on this above article that is of the actual threat made. I don't know how to upload it. Can someone upload it here please. It is the actual threat that started the Code Red here.

This is freaking WYOMING. I mean, WYOMING!!! Really???

I have a friend who lives there. Apparently, the threat was made on Reddit.

This guy certainly sounds serious but hope he is bluffing...the responses are disturbing too...2 people 'thought about the same thing'......I tried to upload it as an attachment but could not due to no Java I guess....it's really too large as a pic but can't be read when resized....

Arrest Made In Casper Web Threat

http://k2radio.com/casper-police-investigate-web-threat/

UPDATE 3:40 p.m. Monday -

The Casper Police Department reports federal agents in Oklahoma took a subject into custody who is believed to be the person responsible for the threatening blog posts on the morning of January 14, 2013.

The suspect was not in Wyoming at the time of arrest. It is believed at this time that the subject did not have any ties to Wyoming and the post was randomly directed towards Casper. In a statement, Casper Police officials said

"The details are still unfolding so we have little else to offer at this time. We do feel confident that the threat has been handled."

Thank goodness....that was quick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back