Investigation Discovery : Aphrodite Jones : Bella Vita

Yep, I have the ID channel on right now so I don't forget and miss it.

We don't get this show in Australia for awhile so your thoughts on what is aired would be most appreciated...

The JonBenet episode that Aphrodite did was complete BS. Let's hope this one is better. I feel a bit weird about Baez being interviewed. Would he be on the show if it wasn't positive towards him?

The JonBenet episode that Aphrodite did was complete BS. Let's hope this one is better. I feel a bit weird about Baez being interviewed. Would he be on the show if it wasn't positive towards him?

I think the basis of this program is she thinks the Jury got it right and now she's going to tell you why....:sick:

So the basic premise of this show is to review the verdict. Ok. So how did Caylee die? The PEOPLE had it right all along. Jose chose to use lies as his case. Period. The end. A very valiant strategy. Amen America. Had to turn it off.
How in the hell did we come to this?
A family who appeased a sociopath.
A country who allowed murder. (Imagine....this would not even be an issue had she aborted 34 months prior)
RIP sweet baby.

barely able to tolerate the level of anger I'm feeling all over again

lots of Stan Strickland, tho. loving that

she's not taking it easy on JB

did you hear Jose say Pitch forks? Except that wasnt the word if you have it on DVR replay and listen to the sound of the work Pitch LOL

I think the basis of this program is she thinks the Jury got it right and now she's going to tell you why....:sick:

yeah well maybe its cause the real reason was the fight over the money, that was the straw that broke Cindy's back and then everything fell into place after that night...for the life of me I dont know why they go this route since it was the truth and IMO they would have had a better shot at a guilty verdict

I just want to slap that silly, smirky smile right off Baez face....I could hardly watch....

well you were right! Geesh now she thinks the jury got it right, I want to hurl

O so she thinks " Earthly Justice" should be served for Caylee's sake.... interesting

That jury lacked one thing- and it wasn't evidence- it was common sense!

Explain the decomp and Caylee's hair in that trunk!

If George took a dead, drowned Caylee and dumped her in the woods, WHY would there be not 1, but 3 pieces of duct tape on that baby's face???!!!

Comon sense people!...oh wait...this jury had NONE!!!!

This case really burns me... never commented on the threads here and I don't need to get going now....

I forgot all about this airing tonight, but found that it is replaying again on Saturday...after reading all the comments, I think I don't mind waiting to view it until Saturday. I'm only going to be watching because I want to see what Stan Strickland had to say.

I don't know a sliver of what WS has on it about this case, but I found myself scolding the TV for leaving important, key, facts out of the show. Her conclusion was beyond silly for her proclamation of following and researching the case so very much. The jury got it right because she was charged wrong? Bah!
My husband knows way less than me and doesn't want to watch another episode because of how poorly she did.

As an example of the misinformation contained within this piece, they had a little re-enactment with actors playing Cindy and Casey, and during the 31 days, they had Cindy questioning Casey on "why won't you bring Caylee over" with Casey sitting at the dining room table at the Anthony home. First of all, the word choice is incorrect, it would have bring Caylee HOME, not OVER (they weren't visitors, they lived there), and secondly, Casey never went home and had a face to face meeting with Cindy during that 31 days.

The one thing I got from the show last night and none of the jurors that ever spoke out mentioned was and this is jmo but if they beileved that GA found Caylee drowned in the pool then dumped her in the woods then that means they don't believe that there was ever a smell of decomp coming from the car.

I think my DH nailed it when he said Casey put Caylee in the trunk with duct tape over her mouth so she could party. Most likey she chloroformed her to sedate her. Caylee likely either choked on vomit caused from being chloroformed, or sucummed to the heat because Casey left her for so long in the hot trunk.

It was so obvious and the jury had to know. They failed Caylee all around on this.

Yeah I don't know how they could deny that she was in that trunk for more than the the 3 minutes it wud take to drive to the dump site. I believe she was still in the trunk when GA went to see if the gas cans were there on the 24th. She was wrapped in a blanket 2 garbage bags and a laundry bag and with the gas cans in there thats why the decomp smell was minimal. After the gas can incident is when I think she panicked about how close a call that was and then went to Suburban Dr and threw her in the woods. She had to do that rather quickly so that no one wud see her and that's probably when she ripped the bag a bit and the decomp fluid leaked out leaving the stain the CSI found and that stain is what cause the huge decomp smell which caused her to dump the car. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back