Dallas tears down ex-home of JFK assassin Oswald

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?id=19257071&ps=1011&cat=&cps=0&lang=en

DALLAS (AP) — A handful of history buffs and curious onlookers watched Monday as a bulldozer tore through the walls of a dilapidated apartment building where Lee Harvey Oswald lived a few months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The uninhabited 10-unit, two-story apartment complex built in 1925 was one of several remaining places tied to Kennedy's Nov. 22, 1963, assassination, which remains perhaps the most infamous moment in Dallas history. Oswald lived at the building at 600 Elsbeth St. with his wife, Marina, and young daughter from November 1962 to March 1963.

The residence is mentioned in the Warren Commission report that investigated Kennedy's death and concluded Oswald acted alone............more at link........

I'll add this article...they kind of go together.....

RFK Jr: 'Very convincing' evidence that JFK wasn't killed by lone gunman

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...nce-that-jfk-wasnt-killed-by-lone-gunman?lite

DALLAS -- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is convinced that a lone gunman wasn't solely responsible for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, and said his father believed the Warren Commission report was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship."

Kennedy and his sister, Rory, spoke about their family Friday night while being interviewed in front of an audience by Charlie Rose at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The event comes as a year of observances begins for the 50th anniversary of the president's death.................

Oswald's mafia links
He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, "were like an inventory" of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was "fairly convinced" that others were involved..............more at link.....

A minor address in Oswaldiana, though, true, he did order the pistol there and had it sent to that address.

It's been fairly clear for some time now a conspiracy was in place - the House Select Committee said as much in the '70s - and that Oswald was a patsy of one sort or another, as he claimed. RFK Jr. should devote his time to revealing the inconsistencies - and there are plenty - with his father's assassination. A "second gunman" in Dealey Plaza is just not news in 2013.

A minor address in Oswaldiana, though, true, he did order the pistol there and had it sent to that address.

It's been fairly clear for some time now a conspiracy was in place - the House Select Committee said as much in the '70s - and that Oswald was a patsy of one sort or another, as he claimed. RFK Jr. should devote his time to revealing the inconsistencies - and there are plenty - with his father's assassination. A "second gunman" in Dealey Plaza is just not news in 2013.

Well, the articles obviously interested me since I posted them and maybe some others too...nevertheless, I prefer to make up my own mind about what is of interest or what is news...

Quite so. Should be interesting to see who else joins the slipstream of information on the fiftieth anniversary as the build-up to 22 November transpires.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back