Questions for PDIs

twinkiesmom

Reaction score
Did you ever consider that John is the mastermind in the family and was the source of income for both the family as well as the legal team? I wonder if the reason why so many people believe that Patsy is guilty is because that is a secondary aim of the RST (before the DNAX came up)...to deflect the supposition of guilt from John to Patsy?

A lot of the PDI theories revolve around Patsy going nuts and striking JBR (ignoring the fact that the strangulation had to have happened first). Did you ever consider that Patsy went nuts because of the crime, not before it?

Was all the medication she was on after the murder something she wanted or something that was ordered for her?

Did you ever consider that maybe the sheets were washed because the initial sex assault happened in her bed?

Did you ever consider that maybe in the Psalm 118, Patsy believed that SHE was the sacrifice?

twinkiesmom said:
Did you ever consider that maybe in the Psalm 118, Patsy believed that SHE was the sacrifice?

Hi Twinkie,

Patsy considered herself healed of Cancer. I don't believe she thought of her life as a sacrifice. Patsy was living large. In my humble opinion, the only sacrifice for Patsy was her Pride

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back