GUILTY KY - Daniel Delfin, 19, found dismembered, Verona, 9 Jan 2013

Detectives believe that Delfin was beaten at one location, then driven to the field where he was beaten again and strangled. The trio then used a machete to cut up the body. Detectives also recovered a reciprocating saw blade nearby and are investigating whether it was also used to cut up the body.
http://www.floridatoday.com/usatoday/article/1566398

uggh, how awful.

By ridding the world of an evil suspected heroin dealer they murder him and chop him up? Granted he was busted in a sting.

It appears all three were in the service. I found one FB.

Were they preparing to murder all the heroin dealers, crack dealers, meth manufacturers or did they somehow get ripped off?

Quite often, I think, people who want to "rid the world of evil" become scarier than the evil world itself. One is reminded of a favorite quote by Nietzsche: “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster; for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

By ridding the world of an evil suspected heroin dealer they murder him and chop him up? Granted he was busted in a sting.

It appears all three were in the service. I found one FB.

Were they preparing to murder all the heroin dealers, crack dealers, meth manufacturers or did they somehow get ripped off?

According to one article they intended to rid the world of evil, one at a time.

Twisted thinking....they did this to get rid of evil drug dealers, who sell drugs to people who want them or become addicted (not saying they are blameless), but to do this torture, murder and cut up the body of someone suspected of being a dealer...and that is less evil than selling drugs??

Detective: Trio planned to hunt down more drug dealers

Victim was tortured to learn his suppliers, detective testifies

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news.../18164578/-/5h2f5k/-/index.html#ixzz2IMbcwjeD

Wow, they could have found dozens of drug dealers in parts of Philadelphia within a few blocks radius. Guess what? They wouldn't have made it on their way to look for them.

Honestly I get that people want to eradicate the drug dealers. It's a horrific burden and Cross to bear on families of addicts.It's a burden on society. It's he*l on the addicts themselves. I get that, but they should have taken their "War On Drugs" way, way, way higher up where it starts. Write a letter, make some signs, start a neighborhood town watch and again that's not where the drugs stem from. Cut up people, and toss away their dismembered remains?

From July 2015:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/Trio-sentenced-in-NKY-man-s-killing-dismemberment/34437756

Prosecutors said Anthony Baumgartner, Jeffery Allen and Stephen Harkness killed Daniel Delfin... All three pleaded guilty previously to charges of murder, kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.

On Wednesday, Allen was sentenced to life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 25 years. Baumgartner was sentenced to 45 years in prison, while Harkness was sentenced to 35 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back