KS - Body of newborn found in mall dumpster, Wichita, 10 Jan 2013

Police find dead newborn in Eastgate trash bin (Wichita Eagle)
---
The mother was admitted to a Wichita hospital with severe hemorrhaging earlier Wednesday, Lt. Doug Nolte said. Medical staff who were concerned with the unexplained bleeding questioned the teen, who admitted giving birth the previous week, he said.

The 17-year-old then said she took the infant to the mall and placed her in the trash bin, Nolte said. Police say they know when the baby was born but are not releasing her birth date at this time.
---

I hate these cases. Such a waste. Such a waste of a child's life and another half formed adult's life.

sigh. I never know how to feel with these cases. I always want to be angry at the teen mom. But then I remember being a pregnant teen and the overwhelming fear of that situation.

RIP little one. I am so sorry you never really got a chance to be. Who knows what you would have been, done. And now we never will. :(

I hate these cases. Such a waste. Such a waste of a child's life and another half formed adult's life.

sigh. I never know how to feel with these cases. I always want to be angry at the teen mom. But then I remember being a pregnant teen and the overwhelming fear of that situation.

RIP little one. I am so sorry you never really got a chance to be. Who knows what you would have been, done. And now we never will. :(
Great post tlcya. Thanks button not enough.

Poor little innocent baby, tossed in a dumpster like garbage. RIp, little one. I wish you had known the comfort of being held in warm loving arms.

I agree. I was a teen mom as well and was scared to death about what I was going to do (parents would kill me, how would I support baby, etc.). However, I never once thought about killing him.

I hope the initial reports are correct and the child was indeed stillborn. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back