Netherlands - Man wears mother's skin to Vlaardingen festival, Feb 2005

That is seriously horrific! I'm glad that they withheld details of the murder.

The festival sounds like Mardi Gras.
Wasn't there another murder like this years ago? or was that a movie?
Anyway, YEEECCCCH!!!!

Man! That's scary... Sounds like "Silence of the Lambs"

mysteriew said:
Anyway, YEEECCCCH!!!!

No I believe it was true.......I have read this before. Also one of the killers made ash trays out of women's breast and placed them in the living room. His wife thought they were fake, she never had a clue he was a serial killer. He lured women to his basement when his wife wasnt home and tortured, killed, skinned and made various things out of body parts.

Gosh I cant remember his name but if I am remembering correctly it was one of Ann Rule's earlier books.

Ocean

I just finished reading this book- LUST KILLER, and early Rule book written under the pen name "Andy Stack". The guy was Jerry Brudos, as disturbing and sick a person as there has ever been. He made a molds from actual breasts and kept them on display in his living room. He killed his victims in a "workshop" in his home, feet away from his wife and child. The wife apparently knew nothing, though she was later tried and acquitted. I think she was in deep, deep denial about her husband's dark side.

mysteriew said:
Anyway, YEEECCCCH!!!!
Years ago in Wisconsin there was a man who killed people and upholstered things in his house with their skin, like lamp shades, etc.

Goody said:
Years ago in Wisconsin there was a man who killed people and upholstered things in his house with their skin, like lamp shades, etc.

Oh my God!!!!! :eek:

I'm glad they didn't release details.

And I am shocked at the other cases everyone has brought up!
I mean, I knew about Dahmer ---who was way beyond gross and evil, but
I had no idea there were MORE. Upholstery and ash trays! :eek:

Goody said:
That's who I was thinking of Goody, Ed Gein! It was in the late 50's. He actually made a belt out of nipples!
Sick stuff.:sick:

I don't think you could make an ashtray out of my breast.... maybe a coaster

Goody said:

Eddie Gein. My mother grew up in a farm not too far from him. They used to tease each other that "Eddie would get them".

Jeana (DP) said:
"Eddie would get them".
:eek: that sounds scary!

The name Eddie just works, I wouldn't be scared if kids said "Harold will get ya" or Ralph, or Philip... but Eddie is scary.

Casshew said:
:eek: that sounds scary!

The name Eddie just works, I wouldn't be scared if kids said "Harold will get ya" or Ralph, or Philip... but Eddie is scary.

I know!! LOL He was creepy looking too!! There was a movie about the case. Steve Railsback (the guy who played Charles Manson) was Eddie. It was gross, but good.

My daughters imaginary pet turtle is named Eddie !!! Should I be concerned? :confused:

My sister use to live by Ed Gein, in Plainfield , WI

Sudzi said:
That's who I was thinking of Goody, Ed Gein! It was in the late 50's. He actually made a belt out of nipples!
Sick stuff.:sick:

And he would dance in the moonlight with skin draped over him...
He was one sick puppy...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back