Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Jason Wayne Dennis

Endangered Runaway

Missing From: St. George, Utah

Missing Since: March 18, 2002

Age: 17 -- Height: 5'6" -- Weight: 115-130 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Jason may wear eyeglasses.

Jason was last seen in St. George, Utah during the early morning hours of March 18, 2002. Investigators believe he left of his own accord. He may have traveled to Salt Lake City, Utah, southern California, or Nevada. He took a green Huffy bicycle, a backpack, and a .22 caliber pistol with him.

Ten days after Jason disappeared, his father was charged with 15 felony counts of child sex abuse. He allegedly molested a young girl. Investigators stated that the charges had nothing to do with Jason's disappearance. Jason gave some friends a runaway note stating that he was leaving of his own decision. The note did not mention any difficulties with his father.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

Where's Jason?

Google Long Island Serial killer asian man. NAMUS did not list his race. He does not have an Asian name. He could be overlooked. An Asian man was a possible victim of the Long Island Serial Killer. Another show will be aired this Sat July 20th on 48 Hours. In the past 48 Hours did two shows on the Long Island serial killer. It can be found on Youtube. LE believes the remains were on Ocean Pkwy for about 10 years. The height is about 5'6". Small frame. Jason was only 115 pounds.

I googled it. I'm not sure the Asian victim could be Jason. Have you submitted him to LE as the possible serial killer victim?

This is the Ocean Pkwy John Doe - https://identifyus.org/cases/9355 No ruleouts listed.
DNA is complete. As is Jason's so it should have been an automatic comparison.

Jason went missing 13 years ago this month.

I was friends with Jason's little sister growing up. And his running away and the dad going to jail was a huge change in everyone who knew the family. The little sister and mother moved to California with family. I have not been able to find her for years, she had possibly changed names.
Jason did not get along with his dad. I firmly believe he did leave of his own accord despite him being so close to graduation and adulthood. His little sister never gave much to any other theory. They had an older sister as well. Speculation at best I believe older sister helped Jason leave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back