IL IL - Vikki Lynn Vukelich, 32, Glenwood, 24 Feb 1991

Thank You so much for your thoughts!! My main goal is to find her and put "him" behind bars!! I just don't want people to forget that she's missing and has been murdered!! Thank you!

Jill, the link has changed so the article about Vikki doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Is there any news in the search for her? I tried to Google her name but the most recent articles I could find were years old.

It's been so long, with no answers . . .

Thanks doc - those were the two I found also. They are years old - I was wondering what was in the link at the top of the thread that is now changed.

This is how it's been for 14 1/2 yrs - a roller coster - It's good and things are progressing, and then - nothing! It's laziness on the "public defenders" and I know it is! I lived it that house with my mom and step father and I know he killed her - and so do they! I just don't know what else to do - I've contacted everyone as far as, Cold Case Files, Unsolved Mysteries, State' Attny's Office, FBI ( as recently as today), the media, Channels 2, 5 , 7 , & 32! Nobody wants to touch this case because of how it was soooo screwed up in the begining! But this is my Mother - I just don't understand how EVERY Law Enforcement Agency thinks it's just going to "go away"!! I WILL NOT EVER, let her be forgotten. She will have her dignity - she was murdered and she deserves justice!
If any body know any "other avenues" I can take, Please, Please, Please, let me know!!

You can also do a search for the name of Mary Jonker-Vukelich. She's the second wife after my mom - who "mysteriously" died!
"His" third wife also, just left him for "domestic violence".
Thank God she got away and is still alive - but he already has a new "girlfriend"!
This is why I'm so frustrated with the law inforcement! How many more women have to be killed - this is serious!

Jill; your Uncle Dan never stops wondering what happened to your mom either. He has visited with and spoken to police up there also who seem so "gung ho" and then he never hears from them again. She is not forgotten....bless you.

Just bumping for Vikki. Always hoping that some police dept in the state of Illinois will follow this all the way through and get justice for Vikki.

Well, It's almost that time of year again. We're preparing to do all the interviews again! I was able to get some home videos of my mom, which haven't been aired yet! I think it will be really good - maybe someone will have the courage to tell us where she is! I can only pray!

Please post when you might be getting coverage. We try to keep all of that stuff. Here's keeping fingers crossed!

Tomorrow, the actual anniversary, I will be doing the interviews with NBC and Fox. It will air tomorrow night but I will let everyone the exact time when I'm finished with the interview! I've also been in contact with the Laci and Conner Fund, and they're going to help us set up a press conference for us to offer a reward for anybody with ANY information as to my mother's whereabouts! Keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck to you Jill ~ I hope you finally recieve answers and justice!

The interviews were done yesterday, but only NBC aired. You can go to NBC5.com and it will be on there. Fox will air tonight at 9 (my time) - thanks alot everyone!

We looked at the NBC one online and the article said something about a new witness. I seem to remember (I think) that a couple of years ago they were doing some searching based on some "new" information. Do you know if there really is anything new or if the police are just trying to make the perpetrator nervous?

Hi Jill. I live in Crown Point, IN and am friends with your friend Kelly. You and I met once at Kelly's house. I've followed this story closely, and you show remarkable strength and courage. I bet your mom is very proud of you for keeping her story out there.

No, the police aren't lying. They always have new leads - it's just a new piece to the puzzle - everything and anything, no matter how small it may seem to everyone, it's important. The new "lead" is promising - I don't want to say much more than that on the net!
I'm really glad my grandpa made those videos for me - they should show something different tonight on Fox. You might not get it in FL, but I will post the link tonight after it aires! Talk to you soon! Take Care!
lymom3 said:
We looked at the NBC one online and the article said something about a new witness. I seem to remember (I think) that a couple of years ago they were doing some searching based on some "new" information. Do you know if there really is anything new or if the police are just trying to make the perpetrator nervous?

Hi Jill,

I just read all this. I am so sorry for you. You and your family are in my prayers. The article said you and your sister don't get to see each other. Is that still the case? Is she living with David?

Good luck to you. I hope your family gets the justice you deserve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back