GUILTY TX - Jacob West for kidnap, sexual abuse of 14yo girl, Houston, 2013

nursebeeme

Reaction score
An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 14-year-old girl, Harris County Constable’s Office Precinct 4 announced Tuesday.
Haylie White, 14, was taken from her home Tuesday afternoon by 33-year-old Jacob West, investigators said.
Haylie is white with brown hair and brown eyes and is 5 feet tall and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt and blue jeans.
The suspect is described as a white man who was driving a 2005 silver GMC Envoy with Texas License Plate #AT42794.
http://www.khou.com/home/187955651.html

http://media.khou.com/images/470*261/Haylie.jpg

wow so many questions. was he family, an on line relationship or just a predator creep who came in and took her and left fingerprints.

wow so many questions. was he family, an on line relationship or just a predator creep who came in and took her and left fingerprints.

My guess is that it was an online relationship or maybe a family acquaintance.

My guess is that it was an online relationship or maybe a family acquaintance.

In one of the links it says they know each other so you are probably right. Taken from her home sounds weird...as if he came in mad and just pulled her right out of the house rather than any sort of runaway scene

They need to at least get his DL picture out there IMO

385x218.jpg

DO we have a middle intitial or city where this happened?

I am seeing a Jacob D (alias middle is B) West aged 33 who resides in Cypress TX, which is in Harris County.

"snatched", not taken or last seen with. :( doesn't sound good at all. I hope she is found safely soon.

Wish there was more info and a picture of the perp

Would be helpful if they would release a photo of the perp in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back