Dolphin rescue off Kona caught on camera

For those of you who fish or know someone who does, please recommend using non-stainless steel, circled fishing hooks. These can break down more easily in saltwater and are easier to remove as they can be pushed through and out. Using barbless hooks or removing/crimping down the barbs (with needle nose pliers) is a bonus as well, although this process does make it more difficult to set the hook, a true sportman or woman will be up for the challenge :)

Love it! Dolphins are so intelligent that when reading the thread title, I thought it was going to be about a dolphin rescuing a human. They've been known to do that.

I love how the diver gestured "c'mere". LOL.

Love it! Dolphins are so intelligent that when reading the thread title, I thought it was going to be about a dolphin rescuing a human. They've been known to do that.

I love how the diver gestured "c'mere". LOL.

I did too Cazzie! And I loved even more that the dolphin did C'mere :)

Brilliant. That is sooooo amazing...dolphins are such cool, sweet, communicative creatures.

Best-
Herding Cats

This is so wonderful. He totally did come to the diver to ask for assistance and knew the man was helping him. It made tears come.

If only humans in general would appreciate all the creatures on earth as the individual beings that they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back