Thieves Steal Built-In Swimming Pool

tamid

Former Member
Reaction score
OSLO, Norway - [size=-1]A Norwegian family's swimming pool wasn't just bolted down, it was in the ground, but that was impediment to a band of determined thieves. [/size]

[size=-1]

When the Nicolaysen family visited their mountain cabin over the weekend, they discovered a big hole in the yard in place of the swimming pool that had been installed 20 years ago.

"This can't be, we thought," Arild Nicolaysen told state radio network NRK on Monday. "We didn't think it was possible. No one can steal a swimming pool."

Evidently, someone did.

At some point between early November, when the family closed up the cabin for the winter, and the weekend, their pool, 16 feet in diameter, and all its equipment was uprooted and stolen. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=816&e=3&u=/ap/20050221/ap_on_re_eu/stolen_swimming_pool

[/size]

:waitasec: How do you steal an inground pool? :waitasec:

I have had 2 car stereos stolen (one an 8 track, lol) and both times I sat there and looked at where it should have been, because it didn't compute that it wasn't there. How long would I have sat and looked at a missing pool before it computed?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ShowerSinger said:
They did it swimmingly.
Argh!!
I know, I know.
So corny, shuck another one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics