Owner says goodbye to dog with amazing last meal

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
http://www.wnem.com/story/20706301/owner-says-goodbye-to-dog-with-amazing-last-meal

Lennox scarfed down a meal anyone would be jealous of - bacon, turkey, sausage, cheese bread, rice and salad - after weakly limping over to enjoy the treat.

Nikolaoss said Lennox had severe cancer and arthritis. The boxer already had undergone surgery for a tumor in his ear, but another, larger growth had taken over his left shoulder, making it difficult for Lennox to move

This post isn't meant to be sad in any way. He lived like an absolute boss all his life! And the meal reflects that!"

This seems like something Herding Cats would do :) :seeya:

How very awesome. I confess that I would do much the same. I do so love my furry little friends and i love doing little things to spoil them. I am notorious for not liking to cook yet I enjoy cooking for my cats.

I love this story because it shows that there are more people in the world like that (besides our own dear Herding Cats!)

Yes, it's absolutely what I would do...whatever was that pet's favorite, they'd get it...as much as they wanted. Esse, for example, loves french fries and milk. She'll get that when it's her time to go to the Rainbow Bridge; Eeyore loves crackers. Simon loves mayonnaise, and so on.

If I know it's their time, they will definitely get a going away dinner fit to beat all.

And I agree, Swampie, that it's wonderful to know that there are folks like this on this planet...wonderful indeed.

Best-
Herding Cats

I went with a friend who had to have her best friend, Kerrah, euthanized. Kerrah had inoperable cancer in her leg. Kerrah always wanted to eat an Oreo. Of course she was never given one because dogs can't eat chocolate. My friend said "Kerrah, you always wanted my Oreos, well tonight you can have them." On that last night she had about six Oreos and she enjoyed every one.

I still tear up when I think about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back