Chris Brown investigated for possible assault

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ass&action=4&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_USNWU00L4_UNEWS

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — Grammy-winning singer Chris Brown is under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said early Monday............

The "victim" wasn't identified but the celebrity website TMZ — which first reported the fight outside the Westlake Recording Studio — said it also involved Frank Ocean, one of the top nominees at Grammy Awards next month.............

No arrests were made. Brown was gone by the time deputies arrived but the department said the investigation is ongoing and Brown would be contacted later..........

More at link......

If true..I would guess his counseling didn't help his anger issues.

If I were a betting person I'd say less then a year.

Frank Ocean says he'll 'choose sanity,' won't press charges in Chris Brown fight

Frank Ocean says he'll "choose sanity" and let his fight with Chris Brown go.
"No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit," Ocean said on his Tumblr page Saturday night.
"As a child, I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man," the post said.

"But as a man i am not a killer. I'm an artist and a modern person. I'll choose sanity."
Authorities are investigating the January 27 brawl, in which Brown is accused of punching an unnamed victim on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said in a statement the following day.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/02/showbiz/chris-brown-fight-allegations/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Prosecutors move to revoke Chris Brown's probation

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?id=19301286&ps=1011&cat=&cps=0&lang=en

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Prosecutors have asked a judge to revoke Chris Brown's probation, saying there is no credible evidence he completed his community service sentence for beating Rihanna, and citing several other incidents that they say point to anger management issues.

The motion filed Tuesday by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office focuses heavily on issues with Brown's community labor in Virginia, citing numerous discrepancies and claiming the R&B singer essentially was unsupervised.

Brown's attorney Mark Geragos blasted the filing, telling The Associated Press that it was frivolous and defamatory and he planned to seek sanctions against prosecutors.

The prosecution's motion also notes several incidents in which Brown has lost his temper, including throwing a chair through a window after a "Good Morning America" interview in which he was asked about his beating of Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 Grammy Awards. The report also cites Brown's Jan. 27 fight with R&B singer Frank Ocean, including Ocean's claim that Brown threatened to shoot him in the brawl over a parking space.

More in 3 page article.....

Somewhere along the line Rhianna has accepted the behavior of Chri Brown as the norm and that is very sad.

VA Police Chief Resigns Amid Chris Brown Probation Matter

http://www.californiacrimeupdate.co...ef-resigns-amid-chris-brown-probation-matter/

Richmond, VA Police Chief Bryan Norwood resigned today amid allegations from the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office that singer Chris Brown’s probation transfer to Richmond was not handled properly.

The mayor of Richmond, Dwight Jones, accepted Norwood’s resignation and immediately appointed Ray J. Tarasovic. Tarasovic is a former deputy chief in Richmond with 41 years of law enforcement experience.

Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey questioned, via her probation termination motion, the veracity of the claim that Brown had adequately competed the required 180 days of community labor. The motion states that, “…the evidence shows that although Virginia Probation accepted supervision of Defendant, no one from that Department ever approved, scheduled, supervised, monitored, or verified any of the community labor reported to this Court. ..............

The motion does not allege any forged or fraudulent documents were submitted, and does not suggest any false statements were made to investigators by any members of the police department. The motion does leave open the possibility that Ida Minter, Administrator at the Tappahannock Children’s Center where Brown allegedly completed his community labor, made false statements to investigators. ...............more at link............

Gawker had a good thorough look at the "community service hours" thing a few days ago:

Chris Brown Obviously Faked His 180 Days of Community Service; Will Probably Be Ordered to Start All Over
The lies in Chris Brown's community service progress reports are so egregious, so bald-faced, so flabbergastingly, blatantly untrue, that it's shocking to think anyone ever intended to pass them off as factual.

Fortunately, a human being with eyes capable of reading words saw the reports and realized that everything written in them was probably a lie.
---
more at the link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie