TX TX - Trung Ngo, 23, Katy, 15 January 2013

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
M1301002.jpg

Trung Ngo, 23

Trung Ngo was last seen in Katy, Harris County, TX, on January 15, 2013.

He is described as an Asian male, 5'6", 140 lbs, with black hair and brown eyes.

Mr. Ngo has a tattoo of "Trung" on his lower left leg, tattoo of "Ngo" on his arm and a tattoo of a fish on his chest and side. He was last seen wearing a swerater, black shirt and blue jeans. He may be traveling in a dark gray 2004 Infiniti G35 bearing TX LP BP2L036.
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact
Texas Department of Public Safety, Missing Persons Clearinghouse
PO Box 4087, Austin, Texas 78773-0450; or by phone at 512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m...='M1/25/201310:02:51AM'&Person=Missing Person

Wish some of his friends or family would join in and tells us more about Trung. We have a great membership on WS with many resources that may be able to help.

I live nearby. Most of Fry Rd. is full of businesses. I assume they have talked to business owners in the area to see if they'd seen him that day? Was a cross road mentioned any where? Fry Rd. is very long and passes through at least one other county besides Harris.

I also was trying to pin point the area on fry rd. I would like to know who saw him last, where he was coming and going from, does he have a GF? Anything that can get us going on this case.

I am local. If south of i10, fry is very residential and very nice homes. North of i10 is a lot of businesses.

I am local. If south of i10, fry is very residential and very nice homes. North of i10 is a lot of businesses.

Sadly there aren't any articles that I could find, have you heard anything in the news about him?

I live in Katy and this is the first I have heard. Nothing in local news, as I read several sites daily.

I live in the Katy area as well, and I too have heard nothing. No coverage at all. Thats just sad.

Thank you all for your interest in helping to uncover details regarding Trung Ngo's missing person case. As you may have seen through the various FB postings and/or the few media outlets we have been able to reach thus far...he has no reason to run away from home which leads us to believe that something terrible has happened to him - whether he was in an accident or abducted and held hostage against his will. I do not want to think of the third alternative but we are certainly aware that is a possibility. It has been 19 days and we are not giving up hope.

Through the links below you can find what has already been posted online regarding Trung's missing person case but it is not enough. We are trying to get tv and radio coverage but are not having any luck. If any of you know anybody who might be able to help us get just one or two minutes of air time, then we would greatly appreciate it. Please email findtrungngo@gmail.com.

Please also continue to share the information where you think it may be helpful. Trung's car had special rims and a unique billet on it. Maybe if you know anyone in car blogs or forums...? I do not have access to those forums, myself. Whatever help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. We are doing our best to keep spirits up and to continue to pray for Trung's safe return.

I've attached an image file of the most recently updated flyer for your reference.

Thank you again.

Of course...Websleuths.com

Dedicated Facebook Page - Please Help Us Find Our Love One Trung Ngo

Dedicated Twitter Page - Find Trung Ngo (handle @findtrungngo)

Angry Asian Man Blog

The LostnMissng Site

The LostnMissing Twitter

Texas Equusearch

National Missing and Unidentified Persons System

Project Jason

Craigslist in Houston

Toraradical

Missing Persons of America - Trung Ngo Missing Person Texas

Soompi

The Katy News

HelloCotton

Pinterest

Texas Gun Talk

City Event

TX DPS Missing Person Bulletin

InvisionFree.com

Click2houston.com

iWitness.abc13.com

Attachments

• Trung Ngo Missing Person Flyer with Car Detail.jpg
    Trung Ngo Missing Person Flyer with Car Detail.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 106
Thank you for joining us FindTrungNgo.

Are you in contact often with the Detective handling the case?

Could this be a hate crime of sorts?

Have you discussed the angle of Gang activity?

It sure seems you have contacted many resources.

Is TES doing any searches for you? Sorry if this has been answered already, just trying to think here.

FindTrungNgo - Have you looked into buying an ad in the Houston Chronical? That way you could reach a large audience and won't need to rely on a reporter's interest. Also, some billboard companies might donate space, especially electronic ones. Local businesses with electronic signs may agree to post messages for you. As you are aware, the more exposure and pressure the better. Also, maybe holding a vigil or something might get media attention.

Thank you for joining us FindTrungNgo.

Are you in contact often with the Detective handling the case?

Could this be a hate crime of sorts?

Have you discussed the angle of Gang activity?

It sure seems you have contacted many resources.

We are in contact with the detective handling the case. Though not daily, we are able to communicate about twice a week. Trying to strike a balance between keeping the detective on the case and allowing him room to do his job. Should we be more aggressive about contacting him?

It is possible that it is a hate crime. That has not been ruled out. I hope it is not, as I would think that would be more difficult to track.

I am not sure what you are asking re: the gang activity. If you're asking whether we consider that angle, we have as well. At this point, the only thing that has mostly been ruled out is that Trung did not run away of his own accord. I say "mostly" because though highly unlikely based on the evidence available thus far, one can't be sure until the person is located. Or someone who knows something confesses. I and the rest of my family believe deep in our heart of hearts that he was taken from us and we are afraid to think what might have happened to him, especially now after he has been gone for nearly 20 days/nights.

Thank you. We have been able to reach out to many outlets mainly through the endless efforts of kind strangers who empathize with my family's pain. As we struggle with the reality of the situation yet strive to maintain hope and continue searching for Trung. If any of us was missing, he would do the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back