GB4 and Manorville... same killer?

Do the GB4 and Manorville victims have one killer?

• Yes, it's the same person.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Some Manorville victims are the work of LISK, others are not.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • None of the Manorville murders were committed by LISK.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Beats me.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us know what you think and why.

Jessica Taylor was his... Not the rest. The others don't fit the case as far as I'm concerned but I certainly think that Jessica is related, as she was found in both areas. I think the LISK also resides closer to the Gilgo area, but travels to Manorville for whatever reason... whether work or even to get to the Hamptons. Where part of Jessica was found, that road right there leads you up towards the Hamptons. Manorville is known as "The Gateway to the Hamptons".

"Manorville is known for its close proximity to the Hamptons, earning the nickname "The Gateway to the Hamptons". Manorville is in the center of Long Island with ..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manorville,_New_York

The Hamptons would be a nice place to 'get away' and also a nice spot to find females.... Knowing this, and where Jessica partially was found, I'm not going to drop the possibility that she could have been dropped by someone who heads to the Hamptons as well. I believe the road that leads to the Hamptons is Route 111... Now think, Gilgo... Nice area. Lattington... Nice area. Manorville... Nice area. I think that this man may very well be someone who also spends time in the Hamptons and thus knew where to dispose of Jessica because of having driven through there. Also, the reason he'd have to drive passed there, in my theory is because to get to Route 111 you have to get off at exit 70, LIE. But, if he got off at exit 69 instead, he would have made a right onto South Street (I believe, or it's north street) and at that point he would drop Jessica, and then continue up the where the Maples is, make a left over the train tracks and there's Route 111.... Yes, I'm very familiar with that area. :what:

Oh I hope this all makes sense.

I'm NOT saying Lattington is connected at all. This is simply my theory, if it turns out that woman is connected as well.

JD 6 (manorville 2000)
Jessica Taylor
JD 9 (9098/Davis Park)
Jane Doe 10 (Mother)
Child Victim

all HAVE to be the same guy in my book

the GB 4 (and Asian) seem like a different killer to me but the odds of two SKs who kill sex workers both choosing the same grounds to dump the bodies essentially what under a half mile apart is such an absurd coincidence, in my book – I know Mr. Brendt thinks differently and I respect that view and see his points.

But then factor in the coincidence of Shannan, if she is unrelated. It's no wonder why it drives us all crazy. By the way, if any of you are interested in the Golden Age of mystery writing look into “locked room” mysteries made famous by John Dickson Carr cause Shannan's case is essentially just that.

Peaches (1997) and Mamaroneck (2007) and Tanya Rush if I had to bet I'd group with the top group.

Lattingtown seems too sloppy and I have a feeling there's a bullet wound. Kinda makes me feel like maybe Korean mob job. Like you know the crews that run the Nail Salons and Happy Ending joints on every corner round here

Just my own ramblings on the matter.

I am convinced that MV and GB4 were killed by two different monsters.

I agree with you, Justice. I don't think LISK dismembers. In my mind, he thrives on the hunt and then a slow clean kill he can savor (probably during intercourse). Once the victim is gone, he has no use for them what-so-ever, and wants to be rid of them immediately. I can't see him getting his hands dirty...I think he would feel that was beneath him. And, why would he even bother?

JMO

It takes a different kind of person to chop someone up. It takes a really different kind of person to stop chopping people up.

It takes a different kind of person to chop someone up. It takes a really different kind of person to stop chopping people up.

Criminal profiling, in two sentences. by LINative13.

;)

JD 6 (manorville 2000)
Jessica Taylor
JD 9 (9098/Davis Park)
Jane Doe 10 (Mother)
Child Victim

all HAVE to be the same guy in my book

the GB 4 (and Asian) seem like a different killer to me but the odds of two SKs who kill sex workers both choosing the same grounds to dump the bodies essentially what under a half mile apart is such an absurd coincidence, in my book – I know Mr. Brendt thinks differently and I respect that view and see his points.

But then factor in the coincidence of Shannan, if she is unrelated. It's no wonder why it drives us all crazy. By the way, if any of you are interested in the Golden Age of mystery writing look into “locked room” mysteries made famous by John Dickson Carr cause Shannan's case is essentially just that.

Peaches (1997) and Mamaroneck (2007) and Tanya Rush if I had to bet I'd group with the top group.

Lattingtown seems too sloppy and I have a feeling there's a bullet wound. Kinda makes me feel like maybe Korean mob job. Like you know the crews that run the Nail Salons and Happy Ending joints on every corner round here

Just my own ramblings on the matter.

I don't think we can say SG and GB4 are unrelated at this time. You have to go with the %s. All were sex workers and all advertised on Craig's List/ Until such time someone proves they are not I have to go with they all are connected, in some way or another.

I don't think we can say SG and GB4 are unrelated at this time. You have to go with the %s. All were sex workers and all advertised on Craig's List/ Until such time someone proves they are not I have to go with they all are connected, in some way or another.

What we can say is that there is no evidence to suggest they are in any way related. As someone who (claims) is ex-LE, I'm sure you understand that.

What we can say is that there is no evidence to suggest they are in any way related. As someone who (claims) is ex-LE, I'm sure you understand that.

For obvious reasons the perspective of LE differs from that of a defence attorney. Usually I would lean towards LE.

I am the protagonist...behind the scenes...sitting at my computer in my drawers, ciggie dangling from my lips and sipping lukewarm coffee from a big ol' double fisted mug.

I see we are at yet another standstill, UGH!

I am the protagonist...behind the scenes...sitting at my computer in my drawers, ciggie dangling from my lips and sipping lukewarm coffee from a big ol' double fisted mug.

I see we are at yet another standstill, UGH!

SOunds familiar, but I drink scotch.

I am GC, MP, and the drifter.
I also do stand up at governors. and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Actually I was reading how you have a motorboat that is capable of making the trip from Oak Beach to Plum Island where CPH worked. Also, you needed to take CPH and GC out on your canyon trips to help flip the bill for your fuel.

lol. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back