NBC Dateline: Missing Mickey 29 Jan 2013

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
We can use this thread to discuss the Dateline episode about Mickey.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/50620866#50620866

mickeyonthemountaintop_zpse640b595.jpg

I just watched the preview of it online, and I have to say that it all those angry, sad, and "oh noooo" feelings come flooding back. BSL makes me so angry!

I tip my glass of Pinot Noir (my grandbabies WILL NOT go to sleep) :floorlaugh: ..
in a toast with all of you...an emotional journey re-kindled here tonight.
I'm so nervous...and Idk why!

Hello, Mighty Mickey crew!

I do hope this will be on YouTube or posted somewhere. Can't watch tonight. <3 Mickey forever!

No body or bike under the truck at light. Gosh we talked about that for pages and pages.

Did we see (did they release) that view of the truck on the street that shows it much better than at the light? Or was that frame one that was held back?

I tip my glass of Pinot Noir (my grandbabies WILL NOT go to sleep) :floorlaugh: ..
in a toast with all of you...an emotional journey re-kindled here tonight.
I'm so nervous...and Idk why!

Hello, Mighty Mickey crew!

I'm having the same problem with my grandbabies. I put them to sleep an hour ago in my bed and they are up there chit chatting and poking each other in the eye and such. :floorlaugh:

I also felt I should come back here to watch with you all.

It's almost as hard for me to watch this as it was to watch things unfold then.

ETA: I don't think I ever actually saw what the bike looked like. Or the actual video footage of Mickey biking down St Landry.

2 kleenex so far. Next segment will be new to all of us.

IMO, they are doing a very good job with the show so far. This is just so heartbreaking.

I am at least glad they got the .

I also felt I should come back here to watch with you all.

It's almost as hard for me to watch this as it was to watch things unfold then.

ETA: I don't think I ever actually saw what the bike looked like. Or the actual video footage of Mickey biking down St Landry.

I only saw still shots of her biking. My first time seeing her bike too. I had visualized the bike more twisted; seems it was just the back tire and fender frame.

I think it's really sad that some foolish person sent the cops after McGee and wasted time and resources

Oh good! Andy Cormier's accent dried my tears with laughter. Mais, dats Cajun baw!

Future father in law.... 1st tip to BSL. 2nd tip- the dealership; how about a news report coming on at the dealership and BSL acting all twitchy.

Thankful for my ws friends. So glad that I am not alone in my feelings. Sad, angry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back