http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/seymour_jamie.html

seymour_jamie1_zpsa080e4b6.jpg

Above: Seymour, circa 2005

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: July 22, 2005 from Brick, New Jersey
Classification: Missing
Date of Birth: March 7, 1984
Height and Weight: 5'6, 115 - 135 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Seymour's ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance

Seymour was last seen in Brick, New Jersey on July 22, 2005. She had moved out of her Jackson Township residence and was drifting from place to place. On July 22, she called her father and said she was en route to the Port Authority area. She has never been heard from again. Seymour's father reported her missing on August 8. Few details are available in her case.

Thank you so much Carl. Jamie was a friend of mine growing up and I think about her often. I hope her family gets answers someday soon as to her whereabouts. 8 years is too long...

:please: Bumping for Jamie :please:

I was reading some info on the LISK victims and was shocked upon reading that most of the victims went missing in summer (Jamie went missing July 22) and at least one from The Port Authority area (where Jamie was en route). Please help to find her and bring her home!

NamUs profile Status: Samples submitted - Tests not complete

If you have more pics of her; you may want to consider putting some here

So sorry; hope you get answers some day

Thank you Roselvr! I feel terrible for her family. I actually do not have any photos of her at the age she went missing. And what I do have are just yearbook photos from Middle School and elementary school. I'm going to reach out to her sister to ask if I can use some of her photos to put on here in hopes of helping somehow.

Thank you Roselvr! I feel terrible for her family. I actually do not have any photos of her at the age she went missing. And what I do have are just yearbook photos from Middle School and elementary school. I'm going to reach out to her sister to ask if I can use some of her photos to put on here in hopes of helping somehow.

Her family & friends need to keep her in the news. Its their job to pester LE.
They can also make a FB page for her like Aundria Bowman's mom did

I'm down by the Deptford Doe. We moved from the town the one JD was found in a few months ago by Ft Dix

Here are some more pictures of Jamie that her sister has sent me. She gave me permission to post them here. Her sister has also informed that at the time of her disappearance Jamie had a large lump on the left side of her neck due to thyroid issues. She also needed surgery to have this removed at the time she disappeared.

079011d1-f336-4a1a-ab82-f5e6c54395df.jpg
f7b01360-d860-406d-af37-281edb3b1747.jpg
0a063b6d-9fd7-4a46-9ff7-1d56aa894b18.jpg

Here are some more pictures of Jamie that her sister has sent me. She gave me permission to post them here. Her sister has also informed that at the time of her disappearance Jamie had a large lump on the left side of her neck due to thyroid issues. She also needed surgery to have this removed at the time she disappeared.

079011d1-f336-4a1a-ab82-f5e6c54395df.jpg
f7b01360-d860-406d-af37-281edb3b1747.jpg
0a063b6d-9fd7-4a46-9ff7-1d56aa894b18.jpg

I would like to add that she dyed her hair a lot! Blonde, black, brown....she changed her look often.

Code:
Just wanted to share with everyone that there will be a concert benefit spotlighting 4 missing persons cases and Jamie is one of them! I will be present as well as Jamie's sister! NEWS12 will be there as well! Anyone in NJ or the area please attend! Thank you :seeya:

1010349_10200579930639216_1822936427_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 83
Virago FB page

411gina.org - ALL OF THE PROCEEDS go to 411GINA.org to fund the SQUEAKY WHEEL TOUR! check out OCTOBER 17th video on the site!

Jamie on 411gina

I looked on Gene Walk's FB page; he doesn't have it listed. I'm not sure if it's him showing up or the band. I'll see what I can find out.

Shame it's so far. We went in 2011 to watch Gene Walk & Space Krickets. My hub grew up with them.

NamUs profile Status: Samples submitted - Tests not complete

If you have more pics of her; you may want to consider putting some here

So sorry; hope you get answers some day

As far as Jamie Seymour, it is best to wait until the DNA status says tests are complete. Then her DNA will be compared against UIDs in CODIS. This could take a few months before tests are listed as complete.

BTW I did a NAMUS comparison with Jamie and UIDS after her disappearance. There were no matches.

Jamie Diane Seymour is not the Breille, NJ Jane Doe that was killed by a train in 2008. Ms. Fontana the forensic anthropologist for the NJSP compared fingerprints and has confirmed she is not a match. Jamie's sister informed me of this today. Her name has been added to the exclusion list on Namus.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2274

Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Stephanie Banks 1976 Kentucky
Michelle Benjamin 1972 Pennsylvania
Rhonda Brown 1965 Florida
Amanda Carroll 1979 New Jersey
Patricia Corona 1967 Arizona
Kelli Cox 1976 Texas
Clarissa Culberson 1974 Ohio
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Margaret Haddican-McEnroe 1977 New Jersey
Nelda Hardwick 1959 Louisiana
Jodi Huisentruit 1968 Iowa
Danielle Imbo 1971 Pennsylvania
Sandra Jacobson 1959 North Dakota
Michele Julson 1968 North Dakota
Jennifer Kesse 1981 Florida
Brianna Maitland 1986 Vermont
Kathleen Meyers 1962 Delaware
Sherry Milton 1979 Alabama
Frances Morales 1962 New Jersey
Maura Murray 1982 Massachusetts
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
Leah Peebles 1983 New Mexico
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Christina Rodriguez 1985 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Jamie Seymour 1984 New Jersey
Sharon Shechter 1966 New York
Karen Spencer 1972 Ohio
Margaret Stamper-White 1972 Virginia
Lisa Stebic 1969 Illinois
Nicholle Torrez 1979 Colorado
Patricia Viola 1958 New Jersey
Tammy Walker 1970 Florida
Margaret Warrington 1962 Kentucky
Karen Wells 1970 Pennsylvania
Jennifer Wix 1982 Tennessee
Carol Wood 1966 New York

I have not visited this thread in about 6 months. I just did a comparison with Jamie and UIDs in NJ.

There is a UID in Old Bridge NJ that is close to Jamie description. There is no recon.

Only the estimated age would disqualify her as a match. Based on what I have read here, LE have been wrong sometimes about estimated ages of UIDs.

Old Bridge NJ is around 35 miles from Brick NJ. Right up the Garden State Parkway.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1457

Jamie's DNA is now listed as Samples submitted-test complete. A comparison with this UID would prove if this is a match or not.

I have not visited this thread in about 6 months. I just did a comparison with Jamie and UIDs in NJ.

There is a UID in Old Bridge NJ that is close to Jamie description. There is no recon.

Only the estimated age would disqualify her as a match. Based on what I have read here, LE have been wrong sometimes about estimated ages of UIDs.

Old Bridge NJ is around 35 miles from Brick NJ. Right up the Garden State Parkway.

Jamie's DNA is now listed as Samples submitted-test complete. A comparison with this UID would prove if this is a match or not.

I'm shocked there is no recon. Donna Fontana has been pretty good about recons.

Thank you Joeytes. Wouldn't the profile automatically be compared being as all tests are complete for both Jamie and the UID?

Thank you for posting this Roselvr. I haven't been on here in quite some time. I don't have a Facebook page so I could not view the link. Going to see if I can find the info via a different site. Hope all is well!

What happens when you click the link?
Do you have the address of port authority?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back