1147 users online (245 members and 902 guests)  

View Poll Results: Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.

143 42.43%
  • NO.

106 31.45%
  • NOT SURE.

88 26.11%

Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMaee View Post
    That's an interesting theory, I was an ex addict and I never knew someone to be impotent from cocaine use. I've seen it with opioids and downers, uppers usually help with sex drive. That's just from my experience.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk
    99.9% of SK have impotence issues it’s apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    99.9% of SK have impotence issues itís apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.
    That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    You folks have been reading my accusations of corruption for several years. In this venue and several others I must have written at least 1 million words on this I joined this Board because my outlets were taken down, outlets that got considerable views by thousands of viewers.I made no secret of why I was here and made it clear I had an agenda.: to expose the corruption in the DA's office.

I called Spota, Burke, and others of being liars and framers of an innocent man, my former SIL. No one with the ability to do something about it seems to care.

Well guess who is in jail for obstruction of justice, i.e. for lying. It is Burke for getting at least 10 cops to lie for him in the cover-up in the Loeb case. Guess who is under arrest for participating in those lies: Tom Spota. Jim Hickey was a major witness in the SIL's trial, and I am told he has been arrested as a liar in the Loeb case.

Who do you think is telling the truth - me or them.
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMaee View Post
    That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

Probably a cocaine user lisk to self medicaid impotence issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nope. I don't think "he" will be caught. Mostly because I don't think it's one person, I think it's a couple or more of killers who used the same dumping ground.

Not sure lisk will be caught because its a ring of men who party together and kill sex workers for kicks.

There are plenty of the Usual Suspects out there ......some are/was in the SCPD. Two fellows I know of were mentioned in a double murder of 2 gals that another has been investigated and convicted of. One fellow made a sport of having sex in the police precinct when cops brought in nfor arrest and investigation. In one case a 15 year old girl was raped and impregnated by one of those cops. The cop that was there told this guy he can't do this anymore. His reply was so what, she is a n----r and a w---re, and no one is going to listen to her. I heard the family had to be paid off. It is the same precinct where Burke met the Love of his life, a streetwalker named Lowrita.

I think LISK is a Politician that is connected to the Burke administration. And travels, I think he started off killing black women then something happend that affected him to some degree then started killing white women.

Im from New Orleans and a few years ago in Kenner, La which it 15 minutes from New Orleans, there we similar murders that took place in a local motel... The killer found his victims on craigs list, the victims were also sex workers... Could he have moved and that is why there havent been any more killings there...??

Quote Originally Posted by NawlinsLady View Post
    Im from New Orleans and a few years ago in Kenner, La which it 15 minutes from New Orleans, there we similar murders that took place in a local motel... The killer found his victims on craigs list, the victims were also sex workers... Could he have moved and that is why there havent been any more killings there...??
    I belive so i think he has killed in many states it’s very possible it’s connected can you send a link or post a link to this case I’d like to see what the victims look like. To see if there is a pattern .

IMO, I think its just a sign of the times with technology evolving in terms of sex workers on craigslist type sites.. these SK/killer/human trafficker types are adapting to newer technology and exploiting it everywhere.

It’s beloved this guy travels around that I know

Yes, i read about the murders in louisiana, new mexico, and atlantic city and feel they can be connected to the same killer. However, i think their home base is long island.

LISK is another glaring example of just how unprepared LE is in investigating stranger murders. Homicide detectives follow a tried and true formula when investigating a murder. They will always begin with the friends and family of the victim in an attempt to exclude, "or include" potential suspects. Phone records, financials, DMV, NCIC, resident history, work history, travel, electronic media forensics and all the gum shoe interviews ensue. Still, most homicides are solved using these text book methods. However, seemingly random murders, "I.E. serial murders" don't fit the LE playbook. Especially when the UNSUB has not only read the playbook, but knows it by heart. LISK fits the profile of seasoned LE. He, yes, He would be very successful in a LE career. Certainly not CSI or patrol but a well thought of investigator who had risen quickly through the ranks. He would certainly be married with, by now, adult children. But, "LISK" only describes the act, not the circumstances. I am convinced these women were lured into a cabal of men for their sexual wants/needs. I am also convinced that among these men there had to have been a medical professional along with LE. Shannon Gilbert had no drugs in her system, "that they tested for" but was clearly under the effect of psychotropic drugs or ethylene glycol. EG would explain her removing her clothes. And, a decade ago the effects of EG weren't as well know as they are today. But, a medical doctor would have known. If you include, "Bissett", LE and a doctor, that's three. Three is a cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by xtragenius View Post
    LISK is another glaring example of just how unprepared LE is in investigating stranger murders. Homicide detectives follow a tried and true formula when investigating a murder. They will always begin with the friends and family of the victim in an attempt to exclude, "or include" potential suspects. Phone records, financials, DMV, NCIC, resident history, work history, travel, electronic media forensics and all the gum shoe interviews ensue. Still, most homicides are solved using these text book methods. However, seemingly random murders, "I.E. serial murders" don't fit the LE playbook. Especially when the UNSUB has not only read the playbook, but knows it by heart. LISK fits the profile of seasoned LE. He, yes, He would be very successful in a LE career. Certainly not CSI or patrol but a well thought of investigator who had risen quickly through the ranks. He would certainly be married with, by now, adult children. But, "LISK" only describes the act, not the circumstances. I am convinced these women were lured into a cabal of men for their sexual wants/needs. I am also convinced that among these men there had to have been a medical professional along with LE. Shannon Gilbert had no drugs in her system, "that they tested for" but was clearly under the effect of psychotropic drugs or ethylene glycol. EG would explain her removing her clothes. And, a decade ago the effects of EG weren't as well know as they are today. But, a medical doctor would have known. If you include, "Bissett", LE and a doctor, that's three. Three is a cabal.
    I agree that its 3 men but where does brewer fit into this? He has misogeny oozing out his pores.

Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast