921 users online (197 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Voters
336. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.

143 42.56%
  • NO.

105 31.25%
  • NOT SURE.

88 26.19%

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,159 of 1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Well according to a profiler who understands the behavioral science behind profileing killers his belief is lisk is black and he has been right about a bunch of other things so iam going to have to go with that. And some of the things lisk has said may indicate he is black. Itís makes sense to me that he is black And thatís based on behavioral science not so called psychics.
    Psychic and science combination of right left brain are the most brilliant problem solvers. Your a bit full of yourself anonymous and you got me wondering why so defensive?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There has been an uptick in black SK's in the last few decades, I don't think there's any disputing that. From what I remember they were also more likely to kill outside their race than the white killer. Although this could be a product of the availability in victims because of demographics. There was a self professed profiler we had here awhile back that was convinced the killer was black, among other things that didn't quite make sense to me. I guess he could be unless they have more than they're letting on.

Who is the profiler you're referring to Anon19

Quote Originally Posted by LR1 View Post
    There has been an uptick in black SK's in the last few decades, I don't think there's any disputing that. From what I remember they were also more likely to kill outside their race than the white killer. Although this could be a product of the availability in victims because of demographics. There was a self professed profiler we had here awhile back that was convinced the killer was black, among other things that didn't quite make sense to me. I guess he could be unless they have more than they're letting on.

Who is the profiler you're referring to Anon19
    The profiler is Peter Brendt. He appeared in the Killing Season and on this forum.
    You can go back and read his post.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    The profiler is Peter Brendt. He appeared in the Killing Season and on this forum.
    You can go back and read his post.
    Thought it might be but wasn't sure. PB didn't offer that hypothesis on TKS that I remember, maybe they didn't want to air it.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78