Second grade teacher sends class photos to prisoner

believe09

Reaction score
LINK HERE

NEENAH - A second-grade teacher in Neenah is no longer with the district after she allegedly sent pictures of her students to a prison inmate.

Yes, yes she did. The photos included the names of all of the students. I kid you not.

Photos of your children are not under your control-they can end up anywhere and often do. I think about it every time I see one of our wonderful sleuthers with an avatar of a beautiful child that is in their life.

:(

It proves to me again that just because a person is educated it does not mean they are smart.

If the guy actually asked for the photos that would be VERY creepy! If the teacher was just smitten and stupid and wanted to share every aspect of her life with the guy then that isn't as bad, let's hope he was just going along and acting interested in her life and NOT really interested in the kids.

The guy would KNOW his mail would be searched, I wonder if he knew she was going to send a bunch of pix.

Maybe they should start including psychological evaluations in the hiring process for teachers. My husband applied for a job at a power plant and you wouldn't believe the psychological testing he had to go through.

This is just horrible. I hope this "teacher" is never permitted to teach again!

The teacher made a huge miscall in judgement. What washe thinking?
Show and tell does NOT include prisoners. imo

Peerenboom sent the photos to her fiance of four years, Eddie Sanders, 33, who is serving a 40-year sentence for a 1998 second-degree intentional homicide conviction, according to a Neenah police report. Sanders is not a sex offender.

She became engaged to him before or after he was incarcerated? This story just gets worse. Tell me these photos arent collateral for something...sorry, but my cynicism has gotten the best of me.

These parents are entitled to know how many she sent him in total so they know the possibility that their children's photos are in other hands.

Come clean lady.

Maybe they should start including psychological evaluations in the hiring process for teachers. My husband applied for a job at a power plant and you wouldn't believe the psychological testing he had to go through.

BBM - and for doctors, nurses, parole officers, prison guards, etc. Maybe everyone who works with the public, and I'm not being facetious. Every day we see horrible things done by those in positions of trust. Where does it end, and how do we stop it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back