Charles Jaynes, pedophile and murder in Jeffrey Curley case

Gardenlady

Reaction score
This has been circulating on my FB, and thought it would be good for a post in this thread.

15 years ago, Jaynes and Salvatore Sicari were convicted of the brutal kidnap, rape and murder of little Jeffrey Curley of Cambridge, MA. His body was fou d in a container dumped in a river in NH. Jaynes was convicted of 2nd degree murder, and so is coming up for parole on March 19. Here is a recent news item:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/20...s-out-against-killers-upcoming-parole-hearing

This was an extremely heart wrenching case. IIRC, Sicari and Jaynes were members or associates or interested in NAMBLA, definitely pedophiles. Jaynes unsuccessfully petitioned for a name change last fall, claiming he has found religion while in jail (don't they all :rolleyes: ) and is a changed man. As Jeffrey's father said in the video at the link above, there are people in prison who deserve second chances - Jaynes is not one of them.

I don't want this disgusting man out on the streets of my state.

There is a petition for the parole board at causes.com. I will also post some further links in a few moments for further reading on the case. I hope WSers in Mass, NH, New England, and beyond will join in trying to keep this pedophile behind bars where he belongs.

Thanks to all, and I will have some more links in a few moments :blowkiss:

Massachusetts Parole Board,
Attention: Victim Services Unit,*
12 Mercer Rd. Natick, MA 01760.

* FAX 508-650-4599.*

Reference: Charles Jaynes, Massachusetts offender ID#W65722

This case represents the worst of the worst. If he had truly found religion, imo, he would stick with his own name and fulfill his sentence.

In case any are still interested in writing or signing the petition, there is still time: Jaynes' hearing has been postponed, with no new date set as of yet

It has been 2 months since you posted this, is there still time to sign the petition!? I clicked one of the links and it keeps telling me "bad request". If am too late to help out, what are the updates on this monster?

I just read/learned about this case, so sad and sickening! It really angers me that jaynes is using the internet and asking people to talk to him! He should NOT be getting any sort of freedom! He is a MONSTER! :mad:

It has been 2 months since you posted this, is there still time to sign the petition!? I clicked one of the links and it keeps telling me "bad request". If am too late to help out, what are the updates on this monster?

I just read/learned about this case, so sad and sickening! It really angers me that jaynes is using the internet and asking people to talk to him! He should NOT be getting any sort of freedom! He is a MONSTER! :mad:

Welcome to Websleuths!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wrkopetition/

The hearing date is July 2, 2015.

(MyFoxBoston.com) -- The Massachusetts Parole Board has set a July 2 parole hearing date for Charles Jaynes, one of two men convicted in the Jeffrey Curley murder case.

The Jeffrey Curley murder is infamous for many reasons, one of them being that it brought the state of MA within one vote of reinstating the death penalty. The crime was horrific and the perps unrepentant. Society is not safe with someone like Charles Jaynes at large-no one should be lulled into believing that.

Here is the information for reaching the Parole Board in MA-please lend your voice. Jeffrey Curley's loved ones have suffered something unimaginable. The idea that this man has even a remote chance of going free is worth a grass roots effort imvho.

MAParoleVSU@massmail.state.ma.us

LINK HERE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31