Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193609"]Thread #1[/ame]

Thread #2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197342"]Thread #3[/ame]

Finding Jennifer

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider

Please continue here...

I have a question-was the theory that JR was using diet pills ever confirmed? I feel like her weight loss could have easily been due to something else i.e. stress in the home, or maybe just resolve to start taking better care of herself. As far as I know we only have GR's word that it was an unhealthy weight loss and from what I've seen he does sometimes remove certain facts (it's called lying by omission...just sayin') in order to get his account of events across.
Also, I am really enjoying "thinking out of the box". I got very excited when someone theorized that maybe she was on illegal drugs, because that would definitely be an explanation. But it seems it's already been confirmed that she wasn't on illegal drugs. And a doomsday theory is a good one, but why would she abandon her family (especially the kids) if she thought that she needed to go somewhere safe in preparation for the end of the world? Today I will be racking my brain for other out of the box ideas. But can I just say that for the sake of fairness, I would encourage those who refuse to consider that GR may have caused her disappearance to maybe try giving that theory some thought. Blinders (either for or against) doesn't solve cases.
And a question for Lavanda or RB: do either of you know if anything forensic like blood was/wasn't found in the van?

Don't want this lost

Ride

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
I cannot give the times for GR but can tell you that nearly everything that day, in some form or another, was either on record and accounted for via his work, surveillance cameras of places he went and people he encountered throughout the day and includes witnesses who are "strangers" that saw him. My understanding from GR is that he is accounted for in his whereabouts. It's the police's job to investigate and document his accountability. That is part of the investigation so that information is not released.

Question: LaVonda, does this "accounting of time" include a ride home from the Y from ES? Supposedly, the affair was over, correct?

Don't want this lost

Ride

Quote:

I cannot give the times for GR but can tell you that nearly everything that day, in some form or another, was either on record and accounted for via his work, surveillance cameras of places he went and people he encountered throughout the day and includes witnesses who are "strangers" that saw him. My understanding from GR is that he is accounted for in his whereabouts. It's the police's job to investigate and document his accountability. That is part of the investigation so that information is not released.

Question: LaVonda, does this "accounting of time" include a ride home from the Y from ES? Supposedly, the affair was over, correct?

I don't remember a ride from ES being discussed. Can you refresh my memory?

Trying to catch up. I am curious why the theory that Jennifer "disappeared herself" is peppered throughout the threads. Is there strong evidence leading to that conclusion? I find it nearly impossible to believe this wife and mother just up and voluntarily vanished, unless she had a break with reality, I ain't buying it. MOO.

I had thought of illegal drugs too. RB, can you confirm that this was not a possibility?

Don't want this lost

Ride

Quote:

I'm confused. Has it been stated that he DID get a ride home from the Y with ES? - or is that what you're trying to find out?

I can't. I'm sorry. I really want to believe that JR just decided on December 11th, a random Tuesday to lie and say that she was going shopping at a well thought out plan (or so it would seem) to pick up a special gift for her hubby and a dress for her daughter's concert all the while - she just vanished, leaving her life. Sorry for the poor sentence structure. I type how I talk!

I just don't buy it. I would LOVE for her to be alive but nothing im my opinion even points in that direction. I'm open to sleuthing all possibilities but foul play has more credence IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking to someone she met online or via an online/phone game. Lots of those medieval, sci-fi games out there that require constant interaction. Not my thing, but people love it.

I'm sure she was lonely. From what I heard,<Mod Snip>

Anyways, I'm trying to have an open mind here but it's hard when there are some deceptive players involved.

<Mod Snip>

The wedding rings in the jewelry box are a HUGE deal to me. My first thought: GR planted them there to fit in with his story of her running away. The rings and the mud on the van are the 2 major things that got me thinking GR had done something.

I think it’s a possibility that Jennifer may have withdrawn from the family long before the alleged affair started.

KF indicated that GR and the best friend had an affair that lasted almost 6 months which ended on Dec. 2nd. This would indicate that the affair started around the July time-frame. Jennifer was posting on the AARDA Facebook page on August 23rd (shortly after the affair started) and expressing her frustration with her health issues - health issues of which she had struggled with for some time. She indicted one of those health issues was lichen sclerosus. This skin ailment mostly affects the genitals and, for obvious reasons, affects sexual desire, which in turn affects relationships. Kind of a snowball affect. (However, we don't know that Jennifer's case of LS was on her genitals - I'm just assuming (sleuthing a scenario)). So, she is experiencing awful health issues, withholds (refrains from) sex (for obvious and understandable reasons), withdraws emotionally from GR because he doesn't understand how she feels and she "folds into herself" and finds solace in on-line gaming and finding someone who can understand/help her/connect with her/listen to her, etc. GR is left carrying on daily life with kids, work, etc. all while dealing with being rejected by his wife (which, is a big blow to a man's feelings, really.) and not understanding what the heck is going on with life - life as he "knew" it. He turns to best friend for help/advice/support and “bazinga” – an affair is born. NOW, of course, NO EXCUSE for an affair. Not at all. Ever.

BUT, we’ve all sleuthed on the theory that Jennifer’s changes were because of circumstances surrounding the affair. Perhaps the affair was a result of circumstances surrounding Jennifer’s withdrawal from the family.

Two sides to every story, I guess. I don’t know... just throwing things out there.

And, don’t know if I can put the info from KF out there so..mods, please snip if need be.

My heart aches for Jennifer.

The wedding rings in the jewelry box are a HUGE deal to me. My first thought: GR planted them there to fit in with his story of her running away. The rings and the mud on the van are the 2 major things that got me thinking GR had done something.

Krey, its funny but I can't get past the mud either. As soon as I heard about the mud my stomach flipped flopped.

The rings.. eh. I don't always wear mine. I take them off and forget to put them back on, etc. I hate not having them on but I DO forget.

Although..... I NEVER put them in my jewelry box - always on the counter or night stand or something (not good, i know)........ hmmmm.

Krey, its funny but I can't get past the mud either. As soon as I heard about the mud my stomach flipped flopped.

The rings.. eh. I don't always wear mine. I take them off and forget to put them back on, etc. I hate not having them on but I DO forget.

Although..... I NEVER put them in my jewelry box - always on the counter or night stand or something (not good, i know)........ hmmmm.

bbm: what will be important here is what was normal for Jennifer. I hope investigators have talked with her parents.

I think it&#8217;s a possibility that Jennifer may have withdrawn from the family long before the alleged affair started.

KF indicated that GR and the best friend had an affair that lasted almost 6 months which ended on Dec. 2nd. This would indicate that the affair started around the July time-frame. Jennifer was posting on the AARDA Facebook page on August 23rd (shortly after the affair started) and expressing her frustration with her health issues - health issues of which she had struggled with for some time. She indicted one of those health issues was lichen sclerosus. This skin ailment mostly affects the genitals and, for obvious reasons, affects sexual desire, which in turn affects relationships. Kind of a snowball affect. (However, we don't know that Jennifer's case of LS was on her genitals - I'm just assuming (sleuthing a scenario)). So, she is experiencing awful health issues, withholds (refrains from) sex (for obvious and understandable reasons), withdraws emotionally from GR because he doesn't understand how she feels and she "folds into herself" and finds solace in on-line gaming and finding someone who can understand/help her/connect with her/listen to her, etc. GR is left carrying on daily life with kids, work, etc. all while dealing with being rejected by his wife (which, is a big blow to a man's feelings, really.) and not understanding what the heck is going on with life - life as he "knew" it. He turns to best friend for help/advice/support and &#8220;bazinga&#8221; &#8211; an affair is born. NOW, of course, NO EXCUSE for an affair. Not at all. Ever.

BUT, we&#8217;ve all sleuthed on the theory that Jennifer&#8217;s changes were because of circumstances surrounding the affair. Perhaps the affair was a result of circumstances surrounding Jennifer&#8217;s withdrawal from the family.

Two sides to every story, I guess. I don&#8217;t know... just throwing things out there.

And, don&#8217;t know if I can put the info from KF out there so..mods, please snip if need be.

My heart aches for Jennifer.

Thank you for this post PF. I hadn't really thought of the lichen sclerosis in regards to intimacy issues. I agree, not an excuse for the affair but I can see how, if it was on her genitals, that could have a big impact on a woman's self esteem and also on her marriage.

Also, if she did meet up with someone she may have had feelings or flirtation with it could be that she was reluctant to be intimate with them, which could have caused some sort of rage.

Just trying to keep an open mind...

bbm: what will be important here is what was normal for Jennifer. I hope investigators have talked with her parents.

Nursebeeme: Exactly! For instance, if GR has claimed that JR never took them off, then it would be out of habit for her not to wear them.

Additionally, I feel like he would have noticed that she wasn't wearing them if she had taken them off before the morning she went missing. And if that was the case, then GR wouldn't have felt it was worth such a mention, making it appear that she took them off in relation to running away.

I believe that he "found" them in the jewelry box shortly after she went missing and used it to solidify his story about her leaving the family and running away. JMO.

How awful things may have become!

One's partner of nearly 17 or 18 years-a female who once was as easy-to-manage as an 11 year old prepubescent girl, wakes up one morning a sassy, unmanageable, eager for new experiences and adventures, a sexually awakened 16 year old female!

Bridge For Sale?

Not buying it.

How awful things may have become!

One's partner of nearly 17 or 18 years-a female who once was as easy-to-manage as an 11 year old prepubescent girl, wakes up one morning a sassy, unmanageable, eager for new experiences and adventures, a sexually awakened 16 year old female!

Bridge For Sale?

Not buying it.

I thought the whole overnight change/pubescent girl theory strange too...

I thought the whole overnight change/pubescent girl theory strange too...

Post referred to:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8827335&postcount=935"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

Lavanda post #1000 from Thread #3

Part two:

The Questions: (Lots of them) Please keep intact when quoting.

If Jennifer met someone, was it her intention to meet and then go home? Why did she leave her wedding band in her jewelry box that morning? Did she smuggle some of her clothing out ahead of time with the intention of not coming back? She had so many clothes that it is difficult to account for all of them. It's possible....but GR cannot grasp that as a possibility because anything that Jennifer would have wanted he would have worked through with her...including separation if that is what she felt she needed. But she did not ask for a separation or divorce....nor did he. He asked her "if you want a divorce" In other words...."What is it you want or need Jennifer? A divorce?".....while GR is finding this a difficult situation to believe or have hope for (as all families of missing feel)....I continually tell him that it is a possibility that cannot be confirmed as not happening. Until solid evidence suggests otherwise....always hope.

BBM - would've snipped for space, but honoring LD's request to leave post intact

Why did she leave her wedding band in her jewelry box that morning?

I read this to mean that JR left her wedding band in her jewelry box THAT MORNING - not the night before, not a week before, not a month before. So if she left it there that morning, and then went missing, it would be a huge coincidence (and very unlikely) that she just happened to take it off b/c of weight loss, or because it was bothering her, or whatever, and then just happened to go missing. Yes, it could happen, but what would be the odds? I don't believe that there was some innocent, innocuous reason for the ring to be in the jewelry box.

So to pare down the list from earlier, it makes the most sense that it was either:

1) She left the family, and left the ring behind along with her entire life - if this were the case, she would KNOW that GR would find it, essentially "telling" him that she'd left the family. Why would she do that, but then throw the phone on the side of the road?? IF she left, it seems like she would leave the rings to say "screw you, bye bye", but I would think she threw the phone out to make it look like foul play had occurred. So the two just don't jive together, IMO.

2) GR did something to her, removed the rings, and planted them in the jewelry box so that he could "find" them the same way he "found" the phone, to make it look like JR up and left.

As for one of the other options in the list -- If she only went to meet someone for the day, would she really leave her rings where GR could find them while she was gone? Why not hide them in her purse or in the car, or buried away in her closet? Also, he would SEE that she wasn't wearing them when she kissed him on the cheek before going to the mall. Why risk that, if she was going on some secret rendezvous with an online guy for the day? So, to me, this doesn't seem like a likely reason for the rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend