GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Police Search West Philadelphia Home in Case of Kidnapped Girl

WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) --
Officers served the warrant at a home on the 6200 block of Walton Avenue in West Philadelphia.

Police were led there by tip calls and a neighborhood walkthrough by the 5-year-old kidnapping victim, who told detectives this area of Cobbs Creek looked familiar.

continued with video at the link

Thanks to amberdawn723 for this MAP

Thread #1

Thread #2

found it. Okay no blindfold upon exit

The girl told investigators that her captors had covered her eyes when she was taken into the house, but that she left out of the rear of the house with her eyes uncovered.

In her initial statement to police, the child told police there had been a talking bird in the room where she was held captive.

While conducting surveillance on the house between Monday and Thursday, a neighbor told investigators there was a large bird in the house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

Bird, Alley & Home Part of Girl Abduction Investigation: Sources

A bird, an alley and a Cobbs Creek home have all become part of the investigation into the kidnapping of a 5-year-old girl from her elementary school nearly a month ago, police sources tell NBC10.

Three people at the Walton Avenue home, which is right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, were questioned Friday following an early morning search of the premises, police sources say.

One of those questioned was a 19-year-old woman. Police sources tell NBC10's Nefertiti Jaquez that woman may have been involved in Cullen Bryant Elementary School's after school program -- the same school where the girl was abducted. All deny having any knowledge of the incident.

more at link ...............http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hed-in-Abduction-Investigation-190345451.html

She was found early the next morning, alone, in an Upper Darby playground. The house searched is just off Cobbs Creek Parkway and is close to a path that leads to that playground.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130208_Kidnapping__Woman_questioned__parrot_taken.html

According to google, this route is .6 miles.

http://goo.gl/maps/S43vp

philadelphia5-yo-path_zpsdeae88f1.jpg

Bird, Alley & Home Part of Girl Abduction Investigation: Sources

A bird, an alley and a Cobbs Creek home have all become part of the investigation into the kidnapping of a 5-year-old girl from her elementary school nearly a month ago, police sources tell NBC10.

Three people at the Walton Avenue home, which is right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, were questioned Friday following an early morning search of the premises, police sources say.

One of those questioned was a 19-year-old woman. Police sources tell NBC10's Nefertiti Jaquez that woman may have been involved in Cullen Bryant Elementary School's after school program -- the same school where the girl was abducted. All deny having any knowledge of the incident.

more at link ...............http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hed-in-Abduction-Investigation-190345451.html
She ( the 19year old) is involved with the after school program?!? :what: Connection......maybe.

In the videos of the abductor you can see something white. It looks like a sweater or something. Could that be a bag? Not a purse type bag (which I pictured in my head first), but a cloth like bag. Maybe that's why its "distinctive", because its in the video. A perp would probably feel confident carrying it because everyone would think its a grocery bag. I'm just throwing things out there. I don't know if it is or not. Gonna go try an experiment....

....Ok in case anyone thinks this scenario is not plausible because of the bag breaking I did an experiment. I used a female kindergartener who is the same body shape and relative size (37lbs)as N, and it worked. I tried it in the sturdier ones and in a cheap one. They both worked, but I imagine the handle would tear in the cheaper one. I was kind of surprised. I also tried it with a 10lbs heavier child. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Thank you for starting a new thread, Bessie! :seeya:

Wow... This case just seems to get curiouser and curiouser...

Squawking birds.. Bags for carrying this poor little girl... Multiple addresses...

:waitasec:

JMO

So what else did this poor child endure?

From what we know, she was:

-taken from school by a woman who may or may not be Muslim (I'm beginning to really believe the kidnapper used the niqab as a disguise and is NOT Muslim at all.)
-blindfolded
-placed in a bag
-stripped of her clothing
-possibly hit in the face or injured by her abductors that would explain her wound under her lip
-placed under a bed
-injured as a result of some kind of assault that is called 'horrible'
-released from the home in a tshirt in the winter rain in the early hours of the morning in a dark strange place
-hiding under a slide from the rain
-returned to the hospital as a result of the injuries sustained to her during her abduction

There are SEVERAL people involved in this crime, and SEVERAL people who KNOW what happened here. This is a disgusting crime. Women are involved as well as at least one man. WTH are you thinking? $100 000 will cause someone to snitch, you better believe it. Unfortunately, money may talk in this whole disturbing scenario. Sick.

In the videos of the abductor you can see something white. It looks like a sweater or something. Could that be a bag? Not a purse type bag (which I pictured in my head first), but a cloth like bag. Maybe that's why its "distinctive", because its in the video. A perp would probably feel confident carrying it because everyone would think its a grocery bag. I'm just throwing things out there. I don't know if it is or not. Gonna go try an experiment....

....Ok in case anyone thinks this scenario is not plausible because of the bag breaking I did an experiment. I used a female kindergartener who is the same body shape and relative size (37lbs)as N, and it worked. I tried it in the sturdier ones and in a cheap one. They both worked, but I imagine the handle would tear in the cheaper one. I was kind of surprised. I also tried it with a 10lbs heavier child. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I admire your research, Belleyes...

and I am visualizing some giggles coming from those bags you were gathering data from!

:smile:

JMO

ETA... Can one actually "visualize" giggles? ... :doh:
maybe I should have said I am "imagining" giggles... :giggle:

Thank you for starting a new thread, Bessie! :seeya:

Wow... This case just seems to get curiouser and curiouser...

Squawking birds.. Bags for carrying this poor little girl... Multiple addresses...

:waitasec:

JMO

I wonder if that bird changed locations after the victim was released? Maybe the owner of the bird asked someone (a neighbor?) to take care of the bird after they had to "leave suddenly" for some reason. Just throwing ideas out there. I'm not sure if the bird has always been located at the home that was searched or not.

What about a bag with little wheels on it, with the pulley thing? That's what I would imagine or a large sports bag.

Police sources said they are questioning a 19-year-old woman inside the house, who may have been involved in the after school program at Bryant Elementary at 6001 Cedar Avenue, where the girl was in her kindergarten class the day she was taken.

Crime scene investigators took photographs of the residence, which will be shown to the child, who had already provided a description of the interior of the house.

snip

The child told police the woman who took her from school walked her a few blocks to a house where she was blindfolded and hidden under a bed. There were other people in the home, police said, including a man, and at one point the girl also came into contact with a teenage girl.

http://articles.philly.com/2013-02-...girl-west-philadelphia-school-police-officers

SO proud of little N. She is the biggest help in this case. Great amounts of respect for the individual or individuals who conducted her forensic interview. They were apparently able to glean a lot of very good info from N, our brave little one, and the details she provided are what are going to crack this case wide open.

Such a brave little cutie!

I think the white thing the abductor carried could have been a bag meant for placing N in. I am also staying open to the theory that the bag was in the custody of the man she and N met up with on the walk home and may have been one of those wheeled bags with a handle. Good idea matou. and your research belleyes, cracked me up. Glad I am not the only one who has enlisted the help of one of my kids to determine whether something is physically possible in a case or not.

I admire your research, Belleyes...

and I am visualizing some giggles coming from those bags you were gathering data from!

:smile:

JMO

ETA... Can one actually "visualize" giggles? ... :doh:
maybe I should have said I am "imagining" giggles... :giggle:

LOL---Yes, many giggles and requests for more. I am just picturing the requests when we take our next trip to the store.:floorlaugh: (we all needed a little giggle)

I think the white thing the abductor carried could have been a bag meant for placing N in. I am also staying open to the theory that the bag was in the custody of the man she and N met up with on the walk home and may have been one of those wheeled bags with a handle. Good idea matou. and your research belleyes, cracked me up. Glad I am not the only one who has enlisted the help of one of my kids to determine whether something is physically possible in a case or not.
I've been thinking the distinctive bag is the white thing the abductor was carrying too, and I think it might be a garment bag. I thought I saw in one of the videos the child having that white thing on while they were crossing one of the streets. Does anyone know which video I am thinking about?

I don't recall N wearing anything white, but that is probably because I have been unable to really glean much from any of the surveillance videos. Too grainy for these old eyes.

What about a bag with little wheels on it, with the pulley thing? That's what I would imagine or a large sports bag.

Now that makes a little more sense...(as if this case makes any sense at all)...

I could maybe see her put in a bag on a pull cart more than just being bumped around in a loose bag...

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member