General questions here

I'm sorry. I don't understand. How is this different from the main thread?

we are in a location where the only threads here all are related to this case/trial

if you click on Travis Alexander Trial-the state vs jodi arias

you will see that we have everything in one convenient location

Thank you for taking the time and effort to reorganize all these threads! It is much more logical and easier to navigate.

Is there a sticky with links to the police interviews, ME report, other docs, etc? Thanks! Can't find it.

Could someone post and sticky where to find the court calandar.
Thanks,
Terri

It seems lie Jodi Arias is incapable of answering the most simple questions with YES or NO. Always a twisted song and dance before she gets to the point which clearly is wasting a lit of juicial resources. Recalling Judge Ito and his failure to take control of the court in the O. J. Simpson case, I would like to ask IF THE JDGE CAN ORDER DEFNDANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN A CLEAR AND PRECISE MANNER without it interfering with defendant's constitutional rights to a fair trial???

It seems lie Jodi Arias is incapable of answering the most simple questions with YES or NO. Always a twisted song and dance before she gets to the point which clearly is wasting a lit of juicial resources. Recalling Judge Ito and his failure to take control of the court in the O. J. Simpson case, I would like to ask IF THE JDGE CAN ORDER DEFNDANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN A CLEAR AND PRECISE MANNER without it interfering with defendant's constitutional rights to a fair trial???

I have been thinking the same thing! Has the judge no authority to tell JA to just say yes or no! Good grief! I think she is purposely trying to confuse the jury in the belief that she will get a hung jury and the judge is letting it happen by not telling her to just answer the d--n question with a simple yes or no!:banghead:

Hi is there a thread on "our thoughts of her motive" with links and evidence submitted in the case? I'm curious to read everyones thoughts on her motive. Directly is there a link to the email or text messages from TA to JA breaking it off with her or discussing the slashed tires? TY

This question may have already been asked here or within another forum. However, I have been wondering if there is a listing somewhere of all of Jodi Arias' inconsistencies and/or lies during her testimony. I know you can't list every word that was uttered from her mouth, but is there information on the BIG inconsistencies?

I am a new member and this is my first post!

This question may have already been asked here or within another forum. However, I have been wondering if there is a listing somewhere of all of Jodi Arias' inconsistencies and/or lies during her testimony. I know you can't list every word that was uttered from her mouth, but is there information on the BIG inconsistencies?

I am a new member and this is my first post!

welcome bitz! yes we have an entire thread for that... hold on and I will link you

Hi everyone,

I want to apologize if my questions are placed in the wrong thread and/or redundant. I am brand new and although I tried searching for answers on my own, it was to no avail.

So....I have a few questions regarding this case:

1) What were those 200 (250?)-dollar check payments written to Travis for?
2) Has it been determined when Jodi dyed her hair back to brown? Did she leave with blond hair? Were the grandparents asked that?
3) Who is the "we" in the "we drove" comment she mentioned twice while recounting her trek to Arizona?
4) How does anyone know that the knife used wasn't from Travis' kitchen?
5) Was that small dressing chair in the middle of the closet (seen in photos of Travis' closet) actually there when Jodi's supposed altercation occurred?
6) Can the Prosecutor present new evidence (say, surveillance from a neighbors house for instance) without sharing it with the Defense team first?
7) Do all 16 jurors deliberate? Or do 4 go home after the hearing/trial?

I have so many more but I don't want to over-do my first post. Thanks all!

I heard her personality being explained as something like 'convince or convey'.
Instead of just conveying a simple answer, she goes out of her way in detail in an attempt to convince.

If a single juror isn't seeing this then, I'll officially give up on the human race! :crosseyed:

SunDawn - I think the checks that she was making out to him ($200, $250) was for repayment on the damage (tires, scratches) that she did to his car or for the purchase of his car. I think they went to a attorney to have papers drawn up if I remember right. Someone else might remember. Also your question #5 about the dressing chair in his closet photo - I think thats a photo of the crime scene because Juan said "nothing looks out of place" from that morning.

SunDawn - I think the checks that she was making out to him ($200, $250) was for repayment on the damage (tires, scratches) that she did to his car or for the purchase of his car. I think they went to a attorney to have papers drawn up if I remember right. Someone else might remember. Also your question #5 about the dressing chair in his closet photo - I think thats a photo of the crime scene because Juan said "nothing looks out of place" from that morning.

Thanks Peggy!! I would really like to know if she damaged his car (which is what I've heard too but, not certain) because, it seems pretty frivolous for Travis to have gotten peeved to the point of body slamming her over a 'dropped camera' but yet did nothing about a banged up vehicle. Ya know?

And about that chair. For someone charging another in kill-mode, he must've skipped or cartwheeled over that pesky chair!

Unreal. Has everyone seem Mr Nurmi's website? Because I can't believe any attorney would allow this dog and pony show to be heard in the first place. But....his website speaks volumes!
http://maricopasexcrimes.com/
(hope I'm allowed to insert websites. If not, my apologies)

Actually, according to her testimony, there is only one payment ever made for the BMW. That was the uncashed $200 check. And the other 3 checks from January were for a short term loan she gave to TA. At least that what she claimed and nothing has been said to refute it.

Hi everyone,

I want to apologize if my questions are placed in the wrong thread and/or redundant. I am brand new and although I tried searching for answers on my own, it was to no avail.

So....I have a few questions regarding this case:

1) What were those 200 (250?)-dollar check payments written to Travis for?
2) Has it been determined when Jodi dyed her hair back to brown? Did she leave with blond hair? Were the grandparents asked that?
3) Who is the "we" in the "we drove" comment she mentioned twice while recounting her trek to Arizona?
4) How does anyone know that the knife used wasn't from Travis' kitchen?
5) Was that small dressing chair in the middle of the closet (seen in photos of Travis' closet) actually there when Jodi's supposed altercation occurred?
6) Can the Prosecutor present new evidence (say, surveillance from a neighbors house for instance) without sharing it with the Defense team first?
7) Do all 16 jurors deliberate? Or do 4 go home after the hearing/trial?

I have so many more but I don't want to over-do my first post. Thanks all!

2) her her was still blonde when she rented the car in Redding. She bought hair dye at Walmart at the same time she bought the additional gas can. Receipt showed 2 bottles of hair dye and two facial cleaners along with the 5gal. Gas can.
6) all evidence must be presented to the defense before it can be used in trial, it's called discovery.

I'm new at posting so hope you see this SunDawn -

when the Juan asked her the other day about driving back and forth and taking people to meetings - he asked if she liked to drive his car because it was better and she said her car was way better!!

not sure where when I heard about the payments made to him and for some reason I thought it was the scratches or the 2 sets of tires and a IOU was drawn up.

thats right - they are a legal service so probably some fellow attorneys drew up the papers!

i can't remember which Starbucks location she was at but I've been to quite a few in Pasadena area and I don't know of one that you can get in, order, drink made in such a short time. LOL that's why I order my coffee plain only!

I wonder what happen to his dog?

When they go into the jury room to start deliberating - I think the 4 alternate jurors have to remain at the court house and sit outside in the hallway. I think they take break and lunch the same time as the jurors so they are there in case one juror can not continue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back