CPH Framejob

I want to hear everyone's thoughts. Like I said, I am not for or against this theory.

If I'm in violation of tos, I appologize

I want to hear everyone's thoughts. Like I said, I am not for or against this theory.

To the moderator, I hit the red triangle by mistake when responding to Native.: Mari might be the best person to answer that question. What accent did the first caller have? Everyone is familar with the ny accent. Or was it hispanic or other. She must have had a first impression when she hung up.

Also did the caller say she left with Michael Pak or Michael. How would CPH know his last name.

If a burner phone was used I would say yes. Who at Oak Beach has a reputation that proceeds them?

I'm not talking about someone at OB. I'm talking about MP and AD setting him up. But if you guys want to include the other scenarios, go for it,

It's gotta be a set-up; he seems like a sweet guy.

358rvo5.jpg

I am skeptical that he was set up. However, if he were, my guess would be to distract attention away from MP and AD.

I don't think anyone was trying to set him up. (I'll stop myself right there.)

I found something that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. Once I sort it out I will post what I've found.

I'm not talking about someone at OB. I'm talking about MP and AD setting him up. But if you guys want to include the other scenarios, go for it,

One of the best defenses to avoid conviction is the one of reasonable doubt. If I commit a crime, and can convince a jury that Mr. Other Suspect could have committed the crime, I will get off.

If the neighbors are trying to frame CPH they have not done a very good job, as CPH has not been arrested, or even detained for questioning. After a couple years and CPH moving away they have likely given up.

That leaves MP. Could he be trying to frame CPH. Could he be contacting LE and John Ray with anonymous tips implicating CPH? Quite possibly. No doubt investigators working for John Ray have spoken to MP. Quite possibly info received from MP is crucial to their case against CPH.

This leads to the big question regarding the allegation in the John Ray suit. Did CPH after treating SG turn her over to MP? Since we know CPH has denied treating SG, John Ray has to have some stronger evidence of the treatment by CPH taking place rather than just neighborhood gossip.

What if MP said 'I took SG to CPH and then left Oak Beach alone. I came back two days later with AD, SG's boyfriend, and went to CPH to see how SG was doing under his care. CPH told me she left'. That sure shifts the spotlight onto CPH.

MOO

This case really should go to a deposition. Its the only way what happen that morning will come out.

The clothes directly behind the house is just super super convenient. I think MP drove away and chucked them out his window (after she runs into the doc) on his way out of there. Did he leave with her? I don't know.

I hope it does. I truly do.

I need to say this is a little silly. CPH won't have to say a word until MG shows that someone, who cares who. called her on the day SG disappeare///d

The clothes directly behind the house is just super super convenient. I think MP drove away and chucked them out his window (after she runs into the doc) on his way out of there. Did he leave with her? I don't know.

I dont think her clothes were that close to road.

I've been meaning to ask about this.

Well, I was making a joke (someone with that name recorded a song about romance and flowers). The reason I even made the joke, though, is that it's my record - I collect them or, more precisely, buy and sell them, and I just ran into this one the other day while on a "dig". I took the photos. The record was pressed in 1920, and Charles Hackett was a notable operatic singer of the day, recording both classical and popular tracks (old films of him doing his thing can be found on youtube). I have no idea if this Charles Hackett is related to CPH, though I'd note that it's a common enough name (so, perhaps not). The record itself plays at 78rpm. It's not composed of vinyl, but rather a composite of different materials coated with shellac (the vinyl record we're more familiar with didn't come along until 1950). 78's are brittle and can snap easily, but in other respects are actually quite durable (for instance, they can be washed with soap and water in the sink to give them a good cleaning, which would be too vigorous an approach for a more modern record). 78's are also a bit complicated to play, as most turntables don't offer a 78 speed; also, a much "fatter" stylus is needed to faithfully reproduce the sound. Lastly, I think it's of interest that although this record is almost 100 years old, and in quite fine condition, it's only worth a couple of dollars - 78's were one of the few forms of entertainment at the time, and large pressings were common (and owners took good care of them). Some 78's, of course, are worth up to four figures, perhaps most notably blues records pressed in small numbers and recorded by the giants of the genre like Robert Johnson.

Well, I was making a joke (someone with that name recorded a song about romance and flowers). The reason I even made the joke, though, is that it's my record - I collect them or, more precisely, buy and sell them, and I just ran into this one the other day while on a "dig". I took the photos. The record was pressed in 1920, and Charles Hackett was a notable operatic singer of the day, recording both classical and popular tracks (old films of him doing his thing can be found on youtube). I have no idea if this Charles Hackett is related to CPH, though I'd note that it's a common enough name (so, perhaps not). The record itself plays at 78rpm. It's not composed of vinyl, but rather a composite of different materials coated with shellac (the vinyl record we're more familiar with didn't come along until 1950). 78's are brittle and can snap easily, but in other respects are actually quite durable (for instance, they can be washed with soap and water in the sink to give them a good cleaning, which would be too vigorous an approach for a more modern record). 78's are also a bit complicated to play, as most turntables don't offer a 78 speed; also, a much "fatter" stylus is needed to faithfully reproduce the sound. Lastly, I think it's of interest that although this record is almost 100 years old, and in quite fine condition, it's only worth a couple of dollars - 78's were one of the few forms of entertainment at the time, and large pressings were common (and owners took good care of them). Some 78's, of course, are worth up to four figures, perhaps most notably blues records pressed in small numbers and recorded by the giants of the genre like Robert Johnson.

Robert Johnson as in THIS Robert Johnson?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson"]Robert Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

if i wanted to listen to that recording.....is it on you tube?

Sure. Real pleasant lyrics, too (and I agree, mods should delete all this if they feel it's too off-topic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNJaCyxKTgM"]Robert Johnson - Me and The Devil Blues - JazzAndBluesExperience - YouTube[/ame]

Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door
Early this morning, oooo
When you knocked upon my door
And I said hello Satan
I believe it's time to go

<modsnip>

And bte I think you guys are givin fluke too much credit. Although I admire his passion and dedication; I hardly think he has the brains to pull off something this big. CPH threw his own hat into the ring. First by calling the. By lying

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back