TN TN - Holly Davis Calbaugh, 19, Graysville, 8 Jan 1999

little lulu

Reaction score
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1558dftn.html

Date Of Birth: May 28, 1979
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'9"; 130 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Reddish blonde hair.
Medical: 8 months pregnant.

More at above link

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Graysville Police Department
423-775-0173
423-775-2442

HLCalbaugh_zps022c1434.jpg

Other than the Charlie Project, there's not a lot of information out there about Holly.

Someone really needs to give her case some attention. Her age is wrong. She's not 25.
I asked a mod to edit the age.

I wonder if they traced the paperwork to her car. Has the Vin been checked to see if it was registered since?

Date Of Birth May 28, 1979 - Missing Since: January 8, 1999

Charley Project

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: January 8, 1999 from Graysville, Tennessee
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth May 28, 1979 - Missing Since: January 8, 1999
Height and Weight: 5'9, 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Red/blonde hair. Calbaugh wears eyeglasses.
Medical Conditions: Calbaugh was eight months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Her due date was in February 1999.

Details of Disappearance Calbaugh was last seen in Graysville, Tennessee on January 8, 1999. She was driving her blue two-door 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier with the Tennessee license plate number 392-YHX. Calbaugh has never been heard from again and her vehicle has not been located.

Hang on "Update - in April 2012, according to the Philly.com article below, Holly's son was located an identified by DNA." but the article is no longer available and the circumstances are not mentioned anywhere?? The unborn child she was pregnant with when she went missing??

Hang on "Update - in April 2012, according to the Philly.com article below, Holly's son was located an identified by DNA." but the article is no longer available and the circumstances are not mentioned anywhere?? The unborn child she was pregnant with when she went missing??

Before anyone else wastes time looking for where the poster got this, thought I'd let you all know that this came from the doe network site.

I can't find any more info about it either.

Sounds like she gave the baby up to someone and went on with a new life?

Article is archived here, but I can't see anything about Holly Calbaugh in it. It's about a guy who tracked down his biological mother, and found she was called Charlotte Moriarty.
https://web.archive.org/web/2016010...child-case-carlina-white-psychiatric-hospital

Charlotte Moriarty 's thread is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?43333-HI-Charlotte-Moriarty-31-Haaula-21-June-1977

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back