GUILTY NC - Deklin King, 2 mos, died of head injury, Onslow County, 8 Feb 2013

Sweet baby boy, RIP.

The sperm donor's eyes look so strange. His left eye appears to be larger and a bit higher than his right.

aw sheesh, poor little one.

I wonder if young men, maybe under the age of 30, are mentally equipped to be fathers. Way back when, a man was supposed to have a home, and enough money to support a wife and family. Of course, way back when, a family was considered a good thing. Today that isn't so, anyone can marry, live with, and have kids, whenever the hormones dictate.

Maybe there should be a law (probably not), but worth a thought by young women, that any man who is not of a certain age, and financially secure, is not husband or boy friend material?

Just a thought, what do I know.

From January 2015:

http://www.jdnews.com/article/20150116/News/301169887

On Jan. 13, the Onslow County Grand Jury returned true bills of indictment for Jordan Thomas King, 29, for first-degree murder and felonious child abuse, according to District Attorney Ernie Lee.

King, then identified as a Marine, was charged by the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 9, 2013 with intentional child abuse inflicting serious injury after he brought his 2-month-old son, Deklin John King, to the Naval Hospital on Feb. 8 with a fractured skull.

From July:

Former Marine gets 15 years for killing infant son

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Father-Marine-Sergeant-accused-of-murder-expected-in-court-385663391.html

A former Marine sergeant admitted today that he killed his infant son more than three years ago.

Jordan King pleaded guilty to second degree murder and felony child abuse with serious injury in the February 2013 death of Deklin King.

Judge Ebern Watson sentenced King to serve just under 15 years in prison.

Amanda King, the mother of the baby, told the judge that Deklin was "a beautiful redhead, full of life and wonder." She said her other son asks about his younger brother everyday.

Turning to Jordan King, Amanda King said, "Before I leave this world, I hope to forgive you. But today is not that day."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back