Butt butt it's not right

Wow! I think it looks horrible either way you look at it. I would have flipped out too!

Junk in the trunk!

Wow. I never wanted any kind of implant, thank goodness with these kinds of horror stories. Spanks are cheaper and would be a lot safer for those that don't accept their bodies. Stuff your bra if you want. Better yet, please learn to accept your body and learn that men and women are attracted to all types of body shapes and accept you as you already are.

Ouch, that looks painful.

Wow, it is just scary how some women will mutilate themselves in an effort to be what they consider better looking. I would never do such a thing, even if i had the money. I guess I either have high self esteem or I just don't give a damn what others think. I don't even wear makeup.

Remember when, once upon a time, when a husband would get banished to the couch if his wife asked a dress (or pants) made her butt look big and he was stupid enough to say "yeah it does!"

I have a big butt,
I cannot lie
I can wiggle it round,
Watch the bad boys fly.

It's a convenient seat
And it's padding delux
I would never have implants
Cause that would take bucks.

It's a God given tuchus
And some guys? They cringe
But some good lookin' menz
Will just eyeball binge

At my happy big butt
And I'm just too pleased
That I have a seat cushion
Whenever I please.

LOLing at me.

When I was a kid, one of my nicknames at school was "Bubble Butt". I have junk in mah trunk, and it took some time to be OK with that. When I see people doing horrible things to their body so that they think they look better, I get sad...

Be yourself. It's exactly right for you...and you are the ONLY you on this planet.

Best-
Herding Cats

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug"]Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0"]Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yym2nPAFimU"]EU-Doing Da Butt - YouTube[/ame]

:p

MErc, thanks...that Queen song is such a memory trigger, and so is Sir Mix...Baby got back indeed.

Best-
Herding Cats

To paraphrase MeMaw from 'Raising Grace', played by Cloris Leachman, " I'm 3 months from being able to tie mine into a knot".

I have a big butt,
I cannot lie
I can wiggle it round,
Watch the bad boys fly.

It's a convenient seat
And it's padding delux
I would never have implants
Cause that would take bucks.

It's a God given tuchus
And some guys? They cringe
But some good lookin' menz
Will just eyeball binge

At my happy big butt
And I'm just too pleased
That I have a seat cushion
Whenever I please.

LOLing at me.

When I was a kid, one of my nicknames at school was "Bubble Butt". I have junk in mah trunk, and it took some time to be OK with that. When I see people doing horrible things to their body so that they think they look better, I get sad...

Be yourself. It's exactly right for you...and you are the ONLY you on this planet.

Best-
Herding Cats
If you're not loved for who you are, then what's the point? We're all looking for acceptance..............for who we are ........not for who we pretend to be, or who we wish we were. It is what it is.... embrace what it is.
Maybe you have to love youself before you can be loved by anyone else.
Or, to quote most eloquently, Popeye The Sailor. 'I am what I am".

:laughcry:

I guess they ran out of real implants and only had Campbell's soup cans left. Cans for the can.

Does this dress make my butt look big?

:laughcry:

I think it should be do these implants make my dress look big?

MErc, thanks...that Queen song is such a memory trigger, and so is Sir Mix...Baby got back indeed.

Best-
Herding Cats

Just to let you know HC, the term bubble butt is actually a compliment when NFL scouts are looking at offensive lineman. If a scout refers to a prospect as a bubble butt it's a good thing.

Merc you missed the best one;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qDgCmzh5ao"]Spinal Tap - Big Bottoms [High Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

Is that what they call *advertiser censored* backwards?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back