LA LA - Angela Ball, 29, New Orleans, 22 July 2009

ktgirl

Verified College Instructor
Reaction score
Angela Erin Ball, a dancer on Bourbon Street, was found dead in the vacant City Hall Annex building on Canal Street on July 23, 2009.

"Authorities have leaned toward concluding that Ball committed suicide. But her friends and family are troubled by some of the details. A self-inflicted cut on the neck seems improbable. The coroner's chief investigator said Ball's purse wasn't found. She wasn't lying near a blade or glass shard that she could have used to cut herself. According to friends, Ball was found clutching a strand of hair that detectives think may have belonged to someone else."

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/stripper_came_to_new_orleans_f.html

I read the June article relating to Frosch yesterday, I agree the comments are interesting. I'm wondering what became of the strand of hair? I'm guessing with it being a strand, that it means it was long and if it's not Angela's hair then could it be another woman's hair?(or a man with long hair) The comments in the June article mention other women, and allegedly one of them (according to the comments) burnt Angela's stuff.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back