James Kolar Video - A Must See!!!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All.

Here is a video from James Kolar discussing his book. Please pass this link around to as many people as you can.

Please keep bumping up this thread so it doesn't get lost

Help Chief Kolar get the truth out about the JonBenet case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtiVFzrN8o"]CLICK HERE TO WATCH JAMES KOLAR[/ame]

Former Atlanta D.A. and now legal Analyst Holly Hughes has a part in a new TV show called, "Dixie Mafia".

The series has not been picked up yet but let's hope it does. Take a look at this preview:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw2CJXKEUJY"]Dixie Mafia Series - YouTube[/ame]

Holly is a friend to all of us looking for the truth in the JonBenet case.

Keep on bumpin'keep on bumpin' keep on bumpin' yayayayaya

Interesting thing I just learned by watching Kolar's video again (I saw it before but didn't catch this detail earlier)....the piece of broken train track has been found in BURKE's BEDROOM!!!!..WOW!!!!...around 39:00 mark on the video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtiVFzrN8o"]Chief Kolar on JonBenet Ramsey - YouTube[/ame]

Bumping.

As for the train tracks-- I'm sure most kids have some broken toys or pieces of toys laying around their room.
However, I'm new here and don't fully understand the significance of the toy trains.
In reading the past pages of this forum, I have gathered that marks on her body could be from being pressed against toy train tracks.
What I don't understand is the part they played in her death or what led up to it..was the toy train used in the murder? Could it have been the murder weapon?
What happened with the train tracks in her murder, like...was she tied to them or something?
This murder is so complicated..I feel like the more I learn about this case, the more I realize how many more things I still don't know..

:tears:This video does not work. I looked on for James Kolar on YouTube, but alas, no luck!:banghead:

Bumping.

As for the train tracks-- I'm sure most kids have some broken toys or pieces of toys laying around their room.
However, I'm new here and don't fully understand the significance of the toy trains.
In reading the past pages of this forum, I have gathered that marks on her body could be from being pressed against toy train tracks.
What I don't understand is the part they played in her death or what led up to it..was the toy train used in the murder? Could it have been the murder weapon?
What happened with the train tracks in her murder, like...was she tied to them or something?
This murder is so complicated..I feel like the more I learn about this case, the more I realize how many more things I still don't know..

What can I say, pageantmom?...just read the books, watch this video...

In regards of 'kids have some broken toys or pieces of toys laying around their room', I can agree..BUT not every kid have a sister who've been found death with crashed sculp, rope on her neck, molested and marks on her body which matched this 'broken toy'....:banghead:

jmo

Hey everyone let's get the views up on this video.

Aphrodite Jones crock of a show has 5 thousand views. Let's try and get as many for this video that shows the truth.

I actually couldn't hear the video, but I'm going to try on another computer later.

I see what you mean about Burke having a sister murdered with that broken toy...I guess I just don't know HOW the toy was used in her murder. I mean, being hit over the head with a toy train makes sense. But what about the tracks? Is it that she was laying on the tracks while dying, therefore making the impression of them part of liver mortis? That would make sense too.

Man I wish we knew what happened that night. I wish the crime scene wasn't so convoluted. I read in a post here that there were cameras in the Ramsey home. Wish they had been on that night. Of course the Ramseys would have just destroyed the tapes...just like they did with the Christmas morning video (imo).

Thanks Tricia, watching the interview the second time let me absorb it better! I think it's great having a thread just for the link!

Former Atlanta D.A. and now legal Analyst Holly Hughes has a part in a new TV show called, "Dixie Mafia".

The series has not been picked up yet but let's hope it does. Take a look at this preview:
Dixie Mafia Series - YouTube

Holly is a friend to all of us looking for the truth in the JonBenet case.

It was interesting to see who played "Big Carl", not sure she could help in the R's case though, as the murder happened in Boulder. Bet she could stir up some feathers though!! I also wonder who would play JR.....

What can I say, pageantmom?...just read the books, watch this video...

In regards of 'kids have some broken toys or pieces of toys laying around their room', I can agree..BUT not every kid have a sister who've been found death with crashed sculp, rope on her neck, molested and marks on her body which matched this 'broken toy'....:banghead:

jmo

Not all children have a train room in their basement and a broken track piece of train track on the floor of their second story bedroom. That's a three story travel. Hmmm, did BR have trains in his room also?

Interesting thing I just learned by watching Kolar's video again (I saw it before but didn't catch this detail earlier)....the piece of broken train track has been found in BURKE's BEDROOM!!!!..WOW!!!!...around 39:00 mark on the video

Chief Kolar on JonBenet Ramsey - YouTube
Imo, Chief Kolar does not specifically say that there was a piece of track with the center pin missing found in Burke's room, only that there were loose pieces of track in Burke's room. I wonder if anyone knows for sure if there was a piece with a missing center pin, and if so where it was discovered?

Imo, Chief Kolar does not specifically say that there was a piece of track with the center pin missing found in Burke's room, only that there were loose pieces of track in Burke's room. I wonder if anyone knows for sure if there was a piece with a missing center pin, and if so where it was discovered?

Kolar's remark is a BIG hint for me, with or without knowledge of the center pin!
The PLACE where it was found is important, IMO! This 'detail' has been first time revealed as much as I know. Could I missed it while reading his book? Could be, but I don't think so....

From basement to bedroom, from bedroom to basement...the track of evidences is so confusing...:banghead:

Bumping.

You are in good company on this forum, pageantmom! Hang in there, keep reading, keep posting - we're all here to keep looking at the pieces of the puzzle hoping to fit them all together one day for some justice for JonBenet! :Banane27:

Kolar's remark is a BIG hint for me, with or without knowledge of the center pin!
The PLACE where it was found is important, IMO! This 'detail' has been first time revealed as much as I know. Could I missed it while reading his book? Could be, but I don't think so....

From basement to bedroom, from bedroom to basement...the track of evidences is so confusing...:banghead:

Yep, train "toys" on the floor of Burke's room. Wonder if they got stepped on as FW made up Burke's bed that morning? Pieces of track strewn around on the floor, but a made up bed?? In the middle of all that confusion? Or did FW notice some traces of something that he didn't feel should remain out and evident for LE to see when they photographed the room?

OH!! I feel like an idiot. I can be a little slow on the uptake lol.
Now i get why its odd. Having just one little broken piece hidden away someplace in your bedroom, while all the rest of your train stuff is kept three flights down in the basement in a special train room just for you. Hmm. It's like the piece should still be down in the train room, broken or not, unless you had a reason to move it and hide it.

Oh btw I made my name on here pageantmom so that you guys would know if you had any questions about how pageants work or anything like that, you can ask me. I am still on the pageant scene with my lil one, but I also competed myself back at the same time JonBenet was on the circuit. I'm five years older than JonBenet and I never competed against her, as far as I know we didn't do the same pageants at least not the same years, so I probably can't answer about her specifically but just all the pageant stuff in general.

OH!! I feel like an idiot. I can be a little slow on the uptake lol.
Now i get why its odd. Having just one little broken piece hidden away someplace in your bedroom, while all the rest of your train stuff is kept three flights down in the basement in a special train room just for you. Hmm. It's like the piece should still be down in the train room, broken or not, unless you had a reason to move it and hide it.

Oh btw I made my name on here pageantmom so that you guys would know if you had any questions about how pageants work or anything like that, you can ask me. I am still on the pageant scene with my lil one, but I also competed myself back at the same time JonBenet was on the circuit. I'm five years older than JonBenet and I never competed against her, as far as I know we didn't do the same pageants at least not the same years, so I probably can't answer about her specifically but just all the pageant stuff in general.

Welcome to Websleuths.

Thank you for offering to answer our pageant questions. That is very kind of you.

Take care,
Tricia

I actually couldn't hear the video, but I'm going to try on another computer later.

I see what you mean about Burke having a sister murdered with that broken toy...I guess I just don't know HOW the toy was used in her murder. I mean, being hit over the head with a toy train makes sense. But what about the tracks? Is it that she was laying on the tracks while dying, therefore making the impression of them part of liver mortis? That would make sense too.

Man I wish we knew what happened that night. I wish the crime scene wasn't so convoluted. I read in a post here that there were cameras in the Ramsey home. Wish they had been on that night. Of course the Ramseys would have just destroyed mark tapes...just like they did with the Christmas morning video (imo).

His sister wasn't actually murdered with the train tracks. She was murdered with the garrote around her neck and bashed with an object powerful enough to crack her skull in half and punch out a large piece of it, too. A toy train would never be able to do that. The train tracks MAY be part of the crime only IF they can be proven to have made those round abrasions found on JB;s cheek and back. The round marks were not associated with livor mortis. The were made while she was still alive. Postmortem pressure marks made during the blanching phase of livor show up white. These were abrasions anyway, not marks from a dead body lying on something.
The cameras in the Ramsey home were installed AFTER the crime and after the family had left the house for good. They were secretly installed by the R defense team for the purpose of secretly viewing any police or other LE who may have been investigating inside the home.

I turned off my little heater and made sure there was no noise and could finally hear Kolar pretty well, so the video does work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back