Elderly Couple Accused of Selling Pot

tamid

Former Member
Reaction score
A 78-year-old grandmother faces drug charges and authorities are searching for her 72-year-old boyfriend after police found more than a pound of marijuana stashed in a freezer on the woman's property.

[size=-1]

State Police troopers arrested Mollie Williams last week after responding to a domestic dispute between her granddaughter and the granddaughter's husband, who were arguing over drugs. Police learned that the man allegedly had bought marijuana from Williams, State Police Cpl. Larry O'Bryan said Monday.

Armed with a search warrant and a drug-sniffing dog, troopers went to Williams' residence. The dog led troopers to a freezer in an outbuilding where the marijuana, worth an estimated $4,000, was hidden under frozen meat and other food, O'Bryan said.

Williams was taken to jail and later released on $15,000 bond. Her live-in boyfriend, Jack White, who was recovering from heart bypass surgery, was allowed to turn himself in but failed to do so. He remained at large Monday.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=816&e=1&u=/ap/20050228/ap_on_fe_st/pot_seniors
[/size]

Well they say ya can't depend on Social Security anymore. Guess they decided to go into business.

Now there is a grand ole use for prison space...2 elderly pot sellers! Sorry, I know its against the law, but somehow I just cant get my knickers in a twist over granny selling a little weed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back