Worlds most expensive tea bag

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The diamond teabag worth £7,500 has been made by Boodles jewellers to celebrate PG Tips 75th birthday.

The tea bag took three months to make has been hand-crafted using 280 diamonds.

Pete Harbour, spokesman for PG Tips said: "As it's our 75th birthday, we wanted to do something special to remind people just how much they love the great British cup of tea."

Check out the pic

I ended up asking a co-worker what teabagging was. What fun that was, let me tell ya :D I'm such a :loser:

Arielle said:
I ended up asking a co-worker what teabagging was. What fun that was, let me tell ya :D I'm such a :loser:

did ya try it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Jeana (DP) said:
So, we're back on the teabagging issue again. :blushing: :blushing:

Dare I ask what is teabagging? Or do I really want to know? :blushing:

Jeana (DP) said:
Do you wanna tell her or should I? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeana, since you have so much experience (cough :D cough) ... I leave it in your very capable hands.

golfmom said:
Jeana, since you have so much experience (cough :D cough) ... I leave it in your very capable hands.

Yeah, my husband wishes I did! OKAY - I'll do it! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, my husband wishes I did! OKAY - I'll do it! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ;)

Uhhhh I didn't say that you were experienced at *teabagging* ... just explaining ... LOL
:innocent:

golfmom said:
Uhhhh I didn't say that you were experienced at *teabagging* ... just explaining ... LOL
:innocent:
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Jeana (DP) said:
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
This is twice someone brought up teabagging, someone please pm me with the explaination!

Lakergirl123 said:
This is twice someone brought up teabagging, someone please pm me with the explaination!

Same here. The first time I was curious and now I can't stand it! Someone please let me in on it.

Marine Mom said:
Same here. The first time I was curious and now I can't stand it! Someone please let me in on it.

Let's see if I can put this delicately. Its when giving oral favors to a gent and allowing his testies to dangle in one's mouth.

Jeana (DP) said:
Let's see if I can put this delicately. Its when giving oral favors to a gent and allowing his testies to dangle in one's mouth.

:laugh: I told you that you had experience Jeana ... and to put it just so delicately ... I am so in awe of you ... :blowkiss:

golfmom said:
:laugh: I told you that you had experience Jeana ... and to put it just so delicately ... I am so in awe of you ... :blowkiss:

Ahhhh, shucks! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back