Breast size determines personality

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Pancakes anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Italian sex researcher claims he can tell a woman's personality from the size and shape of her breasts.

According to German newspaper Bild sexologist Piero Lorenzoni said: "A woman's breasts denote a woman's character, just like her star sign."

He has categorised breast types according to fruits and says men can draw up their own horoscope-type chart that indicates what a woman's chest size says about her.

The fruity chart starts naturally with the traditional melon. According to Lorenzoni, a woman with large, round breasts like a melon may appear motherly, but is far from it. "She likes eating and wants to be spoiled and admired. But seldom likes sex," he said.

For men who want someone a bit more lively they should choose a woman with "lemon" breasts - pert and prominent. "These women are full of life and can laugh at themselves. They want a balanced life without surprises."

Pert, oval-shaped breasts are for Lorenzoni like pineapples. "A woman with pineapple breasts is intelligent, often has a career but is still romantic. They are also faithful. Whoever wins their heart will not lose it quickly."

Grapefruit-shaped breasts - pert and firm - are also not a good sign for good sex. "This woman may look erotic, but in reality is bashful and homely. She spoils her partner but prefers tenderness over sex."

Even women with "oranges" are not going to turn up the temperature between the sheets. "While she is self-confident and knows her goals, she has little interest in sex. She likes conversation and partnerships."

Small breasted women, with assets that resemble cherries are "funny and very exciting. They are entertaining and intelligent. Make great partners both for everyday life and on holiday and are moderately interested in sex," says the researcher.

A woman with pear-shaped breasts "Loves love in all its variations. She can be very religious, but is known to have affairs."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1294905.html?menu=

Casshew , your ahoot! You find it all!!! You nut!!!

Cass you so come up with THE Strangest things!

And, well, I really don't want anyone to enlighten me on this,
but what in the world are pear-shaped breasts?! :eek:

I don't see a mention of raisin breasts. :waitasec:

:laugh: :laugh:
blueclouds said:
Honey, raisins are not a fruit...........used to be.....but not anymore. :D :eek: :D

rofl :)

blueclouds said:
Honey, raisins are not a fruit...........used to be.....but not anymore.
Dried fruit is still fruit. :p

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe none of those women wanted to have sex with HIM, did he ever think of that?????

Jeana (DP) said:
That guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe none of those women wanted to have sex with HIM, did he ever think of that?????
LMAO I LIKE YOUR THEORY BETTER. That's probably EXACTLY what happened! :woohoo: :clap:

hi cass!

pancakes - kind, friendly, funny, creative, intelligent ...

'A woman with pear-shaped breasts "Loves love in all its variations. She can be very religious, but is known to have affairs."

although i don't think you can characterize women that way. i dated a women with those and she wasn't anything like that.

lex said:
hi cass!

'A woman with pear-shaped breasts "Loves love in all its variations. She can be very religious, but is known to have affairs."

although i don't think you can characterize women that way. i dated a women with those and she wasn't anything like that.

Oh LEX how did I know you were going to respond to this post..... CALL PSYCHIC CAREY AT 555-4355 :woohoo: :dance: :dance:

lex said:
hi cass!

Thats me! but you left out incredibly sexy :slap:

lex said:

So what did they look like?? :waitasec:

blueclouds said:
Oh LEX how did I know you were going to respond to this post..... CALL PSYCHIC CAREY AT 555-4355 :woohoo: :dance: :dance:

hi PSYCHIC CAREY ! lol. you should have read the thread i deleted.

I think this guy just says he can 'read' *advertiser censored* to get to look at so many of them. ;)

Julie said:
I think this guy just says he can 'read' *advertiser censored* to get to look at so many of them. ;)
he should pretend he's blind so he has to use the braille system :rolleyes:

:waitasec: I can't find my breasts on the list. I think I used to have the large motherly ones, but now I'm not sure.

They used to be big, now they are just LONG!!:crazy:

Sudzi, maybe eggplants would be a good description? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23