Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Finding Jennifer

Help Find Jennifer Facebook

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider

case map

Please continue here...

A few things to remember...

We are a victim friendly forum. This includes Jennifer as well as the rest of her family. It doesn't mean we can't discuss what is known thru the media or law enforcement and ask questions about any inconsistencies. It does mean we will not outright accuse someone or make up a scenerio not based on the facts we know at this time.

Everyone here has a right to post their thoughts and opinions about this case without being attacked for it. This means they are not being told their opinion is 'not logical' , 'its not facing reality', etc. We are not going to accuse members here of being manipulative and we are not going to tell each other how to post or what to post. If you feel a post is against our terms of service then alert on it. Please don't respond to the the post you are alerting. It may mean you will get timed out as well.

Be kind to each other and when posting make sure its how you expect to be treated as well. We are not on separate teams, we all want Jennifer to be found and brought home to her family. We do have insiders on this case, they may or may not be able to answer all of your questions.
Rumors are not allowed. Discussing comments from the news, and Social Networks are not allowed, they are considered rumors. We are not going to allow fighting or discussing a fight that is or may be going on with Facebook pages. Do not bring it here.

Lets stay focused on Jennifer. Please continue here...

http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_26.html

Just want to echo what someone else said on the last thread, and say what a strange place and time this was to include info about the van gas! Everything the defense team says has the purpose of misleading people from the obvious (unless they just slip up and say something stupid, which happens as well). So I think it's safe to assume that the info about the gas being driven 150 miles when it's 140 miles round trip to the mall is meant to make us think she went to the mall?? Why would they want us to think this? Maybe to throw people off about the timing of the crime? By their thinking: if she made it all the way to the mall and back, a crime would have occurred in the evening rather than in the morning, and GR would be safe and clear since he'd have most likely been with the kids that afternoon (or some other variation of an alibi that's more reasonable than his morning "alibi"). That may have been CC's purpose in posting that info.

As for the gas itself - where did it go? Possibilities:
1) He didn't actually fill the tank full that Sunday like he said
2) Left the van somewhere with the engine running after killing her
3) Siphoned it out
4) Drove a couple of hours to dispose of evidence?? If not to dispose of JR, then maybe to get rid of her purse or other items? What if he went to the mall area and dumped her purse, hoping someone would find it and it would throw LE off, but no one turned it in?
5) The crime occurred a couple of hours from the house, and her body is there

<mod snip>.

Just bringing this one over..

Originally Posted by LolaAngelina
see post 5 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran

So the reporter just wrote what she said to make headlines out of it? and didn't put her whole quote down? Is she saying she didn't say their was blood in the van? and explained it away with nosebleeds?

That seems to be exactly what she is saying.

Yet GR's own words say he knew when the van was found:

Ganesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich by Jennifer Ramsaran&#8217;s father, Thomas Renz, while he was searching for his daughter. - See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x...nd-in-missing-womans-van#sthash.Gv6hVS9R.dpuf

Just want to echo what someone else said on the last thread, and say what a strange place and time this was to include info about the van gas! Everything the defense team says has the purpose of misleading people from the obvious (unless they just slip up and say something stupid, which happens as well). So I think it's safe to assume that the info about the gas being driven 150 miles when it's 140 miles round trip to the mall is meant to make us think she went to the mall?? Why would they want us to think this? Maybe to throw people off about the timing of the crime? By their thinking: if she made it all the way to the mall and back, a crime would have occurred in the evening rather than in the morning, and GR would be safe and clear since he'd have most likely been with the kids that afternoon (or some other variation of an alibi that's more reasonable than his morning "alibi"). That may have been CC's purpose in posting that info.

3) Siphoned it out
4) Drove a couple of hours to dispose of evidence?? If not to dispose of JR, then maybe to get rid of her purse or other items? What if he went to the mall area and dumped her purse, hoping someone would find it and it would throw LE off, but no one turned it in?

<Mod snip>.

Excellent post krey - I also can't understand why we are now being leaked all these little bits of information when CC was sooooo set on not releasing ANY information at all, due to the fact that it was all 'evidence' and in the hands of the authorities. Now all the info is being leaked for the sole purpose of defending themselves - IMO.

3) Siphoned it out

<Mod Snip>.[/b]

Yep my thoughts exactly!

IIRC, didn't GR's friend - the one that initially shed the light on a lot of what slowly started coming out, say that in her opinion, ahem experience - JR will be home by the end of February?

Well, we have a few days.

I'm trying to type this without laughing. I really wish JR could come home..

Man, each day I pray that we have an arrest!!!!

<Mod snip>
I don't judge because hello, I'm gay! LOL - I have no shame. Anyways, could it be possible that JR and GR introduced ES to their relationship -- maybe GR wanted it to happen and JR being the wife that she was, tried to do what pleased her husband. In fact, I think quite a few relationships experiment with this sort of thing. Maybe it happened that way and then maybe GR started stepping out without JR. Maybe JR didn't KNOW but suspected it ..

Ok, I'm hiding now..

I don't mean this to point fingers. And even if it did happen, I would just high five JR, if the 2 other people were not GR and/or ES.

We can discuss theories in a general way. We can not accuse anyone since their are no suspects in this case.

We can paraphrase from FB and put the link up, no copy and paste though.

Ima

ETA... No bashing of anyone involved in this case.

IF so, IF Jenn knew, why would she be gone then?

IF open, no reason for anyone to disappear.

Paraphrasing from FB: well we know the gas tank was full...

Does anyone here know if that was ever corroborated? Is there a receipt or video?

From the last thread. Sorry I don't know how to bring over.

Sharoneonta
The thing that bothers me about the dress is that I don't know many, if any girls, big or little, that would wear a dress they didn't pick out themselves.

I agree, I tried that once with my daughter and it was a disaster! And she was only 9 at the time. I just don't see someone waiting till the day before the concert to drive all that way and either the daughter doesn't like it or it doesn't fit. jmo

From the last thread. Sorry I don't know how to bring over.

Sharoneonta
The thing that bothers me about the dress is that I don't know many, if any girls, big or little, that would wear a dress they didn't pick out themselves.

I agree, I tried that once with my daughter and it was a disaster! And she was only 9 at the time. I just don't see someone waiting till the day before the concert to drive all that way and either the daughter doesn't like it or it doesn't fit.
jmo

I think he's got that covered, too.

Snipped

Example. Daughter is growing older. Child no longer wants to wear a knitted hat / matching scarf to school as it is not "in style" as to the kinds the other kids wear. I also saw a photo of Jenn's daughter in a race&#8230;taking on a joy that dad likes. Child is starting to bond with outside friends and their parents. Starting to become a young woman and finding herself and her own interests. Perhaps bonding closer to her mom's friends, or her grandparents. Things that someone who is insecure is not going to clearly understand.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Sorry everyone, although interesting it is a rumor and can't be discussed at this time.

Ima

I think he's got that covered, too.

Snipped

Example. Daughter is growing older. Child no longer wants to wear a knitted hat / matching scarf to school as it is not "in style" as to the kinds the other kids wear. I also saw a photo of Jenn's daughter in a race…taking on a joy that dad likes. Child is starting to bond with outside friends and their parents. Starting to become a young woman and finding herself and her own interests. Perhaps bonding closer to her mom's friends, or her grandparents. Things that someone who is insecure is not going to clearly understand.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Exactly. Why would "uncool" mom be picking out dressed alone?

Ima, isn't it strange that LD (CC) posted that didn't think Jennifer even made it to the mall and now she's actually posting something conflicting.

I'm confused!

I was trying to remember her saying that, it is interesting. Did she say that on the FB page? or here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123