Tricia's radio show for 3 March 2013: discuss it here!

ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME A VERY SPECIAL GUEST.

WEBSLEUTHS MEMBER KATIECOOLADY IS IN THE COURTROOM EVERY DAY DURING THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL. KATIE IS GOING TO BE OUR GUEST TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN AND 5 PM PACIFIC TIME!

Plus, I will see if Tricia is a member of the AFKBPOFPOPL just before discussing THIS WEEK'S COLD CASE!

Use the link on my signature line and remember, the chat room opens about 1/2 hour before the show starts! :seeya:

I will jump in to say thanks in advance to tricia, kimster & katie!

a pair of panties that have true crime on them?,,,hmmmm maybe you should market them

I will now, publicly apologize that when I called in, I waited quite a few, and being that I have call waiting, my daughter called while I was waiting, when I clicked over I was on air. Ackkk, I am sure the dogs were heard barking I have no idea.

Great show Katy and Tricia, I appreciate the venue and input.

I wanted to elaborate, that I agreed with Peggy a previous caller, that JM is not to aggressive, by his own statement Flores who comes across as calm and basically sedated, got the same response from JA lies,lies,lies. JM proved she can hold her own.

One other comment I had, was to add that I get nervous one anyone who claims they cannot prove guilty DP as a punishment. It is NOT YOU giving that punishment, it is the voters of your State who approved that punishment. ANyone who will not find a guilty person being guilty because they do not like/agree on their States punishment should never be on a jury.

Once again sorry to all if they heard me call in. But a big congratulates to Katiecoollady and Tricia, and Kimster.

PS - I still want to operate that stun belt - what you have a gap ZAP.

Tricia!

This was a great show! Thank you so much.

Katie, you were awesome as usual.:hug:

Of course can't forget our wonderful Kimster, :seeya:

Beth Karas was a wonderful surprise added bonus! :)

Great group of call ins too!

fran

So am I late for show? I am so confused where is chat I am listening to radio how katiekool is talking

It wAs so fun to call in to talk to Tricia about Juan Martinez's style being too aggressive. Remember the movie "Jaws"? When the town realized they were dealing with a monster the likes of which they hadn't seen before, they called in the dirty old sea dog who was willing to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty to get the job done. Juan Martinez is that man. You cannot play softball with a murderous psychopath, no matter how soft and sweet her voice or gentle her demeanor. You must play hardball, and always remeber that the person on the stand is an illusion only--the real "person" is the author of the crime scene and autopsy photos.

really great show and chat! Your guests were wonderful (I hung up too! I heard that KCL was ready and up to bat, so I knew it was back on schedule)

:)

Whew! Thanks everybody! I had my alarm all set up and ready to get ready then looked at my phone and realized I was OFF my two hours! Arrrgh! But I was able to jump in (please hope no one noticed I didn't do my hair and makeup lol).

Tricia was so easy to talk to and I'm sure any one of us would talktalktalk about this trial in any conversation. So much to say!

Thanks for listening and thanks for caring! :seeya:

Yes Tricia is really easy to talk to, and I love her voice. Katie was the same. My first time ever to call in a radio/live show. I survived and anyone else will too. I encourage it.

This trial has my head spinning, my gut is sour, and my heart is broken. I am sure all feel the same way, so it was nice to talk about it.

A special treat was having Beth take the time and share her own experience and thoughts about the trial.

I said this on the show, but every contribution from every poster is awesome.

And thx ladybeeeeeeeeee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back