IL IL - Charquita Gardner, 54, Chicago, 1 Feb 2013

From your link:

Above Subjects vehicle was impounded on 02/02/13 due to arrest of the Driver who was not the Missing.

Sure would like to know who that driver was if it wasn't her.

That doesn't sound good!

Well, at least LE knows who was in the vehicle......I hope they can grill the info out of the perp.

According to the article in the OP this woman is missing from the south side of Chicago. Roselle is a NW suburb of Chicago. I am going to ask the mods to correct the title.

I wonder who was driving her car and if it was someone known to the family?

Prayers Charquita is found safely, soon.

According to the article in the OP this woman is missing from the south side of Chicago. Roselle is a NW suburb of Chicago. I am going to ask the mods to correct the title.

I wonder who was driving her car and if it was someone known to the family?

Prayers Charquita is found safely, soon.

Thanks for that! I went by one of the news articles. You can tell I don't know a thing about Chicago lol :D

Looks Like Charquita is still missing. I'm confused as to what Roselle has to do with this. She lives and was last seen on the south side which is a far cry from Roselle. Was that maybe where the vehicle was found?

I'm sure we can all assume they questioned that guy they arrested driving her vehicle.
So is he still in custody?
And if they found the vehicle with him in Roselle.. then what was he doing in Roselle??
Did he know her?

More questions than answers.
It's frustrating that she was reported in February and there are no further media articles on her missing or the guy that had her vehicle.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back