Sex Life Gets 'Lift' With Vaginal Surgery

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/health/4249920/detail.html

snip
Dr. Joseph Berenholz, of the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute in Southfield, Mich., said there are about 30 million women in the United States who have some form of pelvic relaxation problem.

Berenholz said it is generally a cause of childbirth and trauma to pelvic muscles.

"Renee" said it happened to her after the birth of her second child. She said she no longer felt like a woman. She said she felt like her uterus would "fall out."

"I had a sense of looseness. I couldn't feel anything," said Renee. "My body was just completely transformed and not in a good way."

She had lost control of her vaginal muscles and some muscles in her bladder and rectum. Sex was painful for her -- and it eventually became nonexistent for the 30-year-old mother of two.

"When you're having all these things going on, you're not feeling that sexual," she said.

Her doctor said it was a part of being a mother and part of the aging process.

Then she discovered the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute.

snip
Using a laser, the doctor is able to tighten and reconstruct the muscles of the vagina, increasing sexual pleasure. Surgery is usually completed in around an hour, with patients back to work in five to seven days.

The downside is that currently the surgery is not covered by insurance. It is costly, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done. Cost is between $5,000 and $9,000.

How is sex after the surgery? Most women who have had the surgery say on a scale of 1 to 10, it is definitely a 10.

Jeana (DP) said:
Its too early for that thread. I'll come back after lunch. :eek: :eek:
Spoken from the teabagging Info queen :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member