"Thong Bandit" Terrorizes Denver

TexasRanger

Reaction score
http://main.aol.com/2013/03/07/thong-bandit-terrorizing-denver_n_2831140.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

The underwear not the footwear. I would hate to be this guy when he's finally caught and sent to jail. The fun he will have with the other inmates.:floorlaugh:

He's called the "thong bandit," although he's not actually accused of stealing anything, according to Westword.com. He just flashes women, usually in a thong of some sort.

Based on the descriptions of the witnesses who saw him in all his glory, the pervy perp is a Hispanic man in his 20s or 30s, about 5-foot, 7-inches. His M.O. is to enter an alley fully clothed before disrobing and exposing himself to women, AZCentral.com reported.

He's been flashing women in the Sloan's Lake area since last July, including four in the last two weeks.

In Initial reports, witnesses claimed the suspect wore a pink thong, but he apparently has switched to black or dark-colored undies, KUSA-TV reported.

"It's really difficult for people to process what they see in something like this [case]," Police Commander Paul Pazen told the station. "This is not something that is typical behavior, and it was difficult for us to get somebody that detailed enough information of this person's face in order to help us with the sketch."

From the article; ...and it was difficult for us to get somebody that detailed enough information of this person's face in order to help us with the sketch."

:laughcry:

That is EXACTLY what went through my head. I suppose they can't really publicize an I-Denti-Sketch of his...ah...

Ahem.

No, guess not.

And then there's the thought that if he did that to me, I'd probably just burst out laughing...pointing and laughing. Especially if he was wearing a pink thong.

Oy gevalt.

Best-
Herding Cats

hmmmm does anyone know where Sisqo was at during this? "thong th-thong thong thong..."

Attachments

• 20121029233205!Sisqó_Thong_Song.jpg
    20121029233205!Sisqó_Thong_Song.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Not a fan of stoning to death........... .but..........whomever invented the male thong is numero uno on my list. :yuck: :behind: :yow: :puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back